RESULT - VAMPIRES/WEREWOLF (PARTICIPANTS)

Hello lovely writers

Vampires/Werewolf genre is judged HiddenTruths20, Ace_Goodness and Thelittlecarrotgirl. They have done a great job by pointing out the weak points and strong points. So, take the review positively/constructively to make your book better. If you have any doubts about the result feel free to PM the judges but with politeness.

Here is the result for all the participants. Don't feel demotivated but with this result try to fill all the loop holes of your story.

1. Book name: Lost in the Castle.

Author name: SilviaKrpatova

Judge name: Ace_Goodness

Criteria 1) Book cover and Title: 5/10

Criteria 2) Description:3/5

Criteria 3) Style and verbal skill:9/10

Criteria 4) Characters:5/5

Criteria 5) Language:9/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and spellings: 19/20.

Overall:50/60

Review: This is one of the most enthralling Dracula Vampire stories that I've had the opportunity to read. Each chapter leaves you with wanting more. However, I think that the author needs to work on the book cover, it's not really befitting. The author's style is very good for readers.

2. Book name : Wolf and Hood

Author name : KnightofEmpires

Judge name: Thelittlecarrotgirl

Criteria 1) Book Cover and Title = (6/10)

Criteria 2) Description = (3/5)

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal Skill = (8/10)

Criteria 4) Characters = (3/5)

Criteria 5) Language = (9/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spellings = (19/10)

Overall: 48/60

Review: The only thing that I would ask the author to improve on would be the cover if I wasn't asked to judge this book, I probably wouldn't have given it a second glance and that's a shame. There was no introduction, and the conflict left a little rushed, the first 3 chapters felt a bit rocky and unstable. Going into this I was a bit sceptical because I love retelling and had high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was. Once in a while, you find a gold nugget on Wattpad that pulls you in, gets you addicted and makes you devour each chapter and cling onto every word, and Wolf and Hood is one of those stories. The characters are distinctive and memorable and not carbon copies of every Wattpad cliche.