RESULT - SHORT STORY (PARTICIPANTS)

Hello lovely writers

Short story is judged bowdownpeasantz Kailucy, and -Navyah-. The judges have done a great job by pointing out the weak points and strong points. So, take the review positively/constructively to make your book better. If you have any doubts about the result feel free to PM the judges but with politeness.

Here is the result for all the participants. Don't feel demotivated but with this result try to fill all the loop holes of your story.

1. Book name: Sunrise/Sunset

Author name: @Inspired_Quill

Judge name: bowdownpeasantz

Criteria 1) Book Cover and Title = (7/10)

Criteria 2) Description = (4/5)

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal Skill = (10/10) Criteria 4) Characters (5/5)

Criteria 5) Language (10/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary and Spellings = (18/20)

Overall: 54/60

Review: The author has great distinctive writing skills. The mood, plot and emotions were successfully delivered to the reader. As for the stories, they were intriguing and had great impactful endings. There were a bit of punctuation errors, not that they were distracting. Otherwise, a great collection of short stories!

2. Book Title: In a brutal world I live

Author name: @Mightysoul9

Judge name: Kailucy

Criteria 1) Book cover and title: 8/10

Criteria 2) Description: 4/5

Criteria 3) Style and verbal skill: 9/10

Criteria 4) Characters: 3/5

Criteria 5) Language: 9/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, vocabulary, and spellings: 19/20

Overall:  52/60

Review: Written in a way that makes you think. It was amazingly written and thought-provoking. The description is so catchy which can easily attract the readers. The grammatical errors were very few but I think author can work on the characters.

3. Book title: The Book store

Author name: @anua24060

Judge name: Kailucy

Criteria 1) Book cover and title:  6/10