RESULT - GENERAL FICTION (WINNERS)

Hello Lovely Writers

General Fiction is judged by seriously_insane_25 and BookHead-Girl .The judges have done a great job with scores and review by pointing out good and bad points of your books. If you want to ask anything regarding the result feel free to PM them which will help in improving your skills.

We have included the whole card so that you can get to know where you need more focus.

We are proud to announce the Winners of General Fiction.

1st POSITION

Book Name: Kitsune's Revenge

Author Name: MieraScarlet

Judge Name: BookHead-Girl

Overall: 60/60

Review: This book has best cover in general fiction with a perfect plot description and perfectly moulded characters. This book is full of drama and suspense with a tinge of mystery that will make you stick to it till the very end. Full of lies and secrets and a lot of plot holes. I am extremely impressed with the depth of this book. Quick, drop everything down, and pick this book up!

Criteria 1) Book cover & Title : 10/10

Criteria 2) Description: 5/5

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal skills : 10/10

Criteria 4) Characters: 5/5

Criteria 5) Language: 10/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary , and spellings: 20/20

2nd POSITION

Book Name: On the Set of Life

Author Name: sorenavit

Judge Name: BookHead-Girl

Overall: 59/60

Review: Another book with one of the best cover and characters. The title of the book goes well with the plot and characters. This book contains no grammatical error and doesn't break the flow while reading. The flow of "character development" is awesome. You won't be able to see what's coming. And overall awesome read. I loved reading this book.

Criteria 1) Book cover & Title : 10/10

Criteria 2) Description: 4/5

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal skills : 10/10

Criteria 4) Characters: 5/5

Criteria 5) Language: 10/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary , and spellings: 20/20

3rd POSITION

Book Name: Bad Prince Charming

Author Name: @Passmetheadobo

Judge Name: BookHead-Girl

Overall: 57/60

Review: The best retelling of Cinderella but with a dark twist. It's a fantastic twist on a tale "as old as time". This book grips you from the very first page and yanks you into Amora and Marcellus's world. The sweet and simple "Amora" VS the cunning prince charming "Marcellus". And the ending is totally "unexpected".

Criteria 1) Book cover & Title : 10/10

Criteria 2) Description: 5/5

Criteria 3) Style and Verbal skills : 9/10

Criteria 4) Characters: 5/5

Criteria 5) Language: 9/10

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary , and spellings: 19/20

Congratulations to the winners ❤
All the winners i.e., 1st, 2nd and 3rd position winners have to mail us at oceanpearlawards@gmail.com to claim stickers. They have to mention their name and genre in the mail. Moreover, you have to send us the winning book cover for the hall of fame/winners book.

Thanking you,
The Ocean Pearl Awards.