SPECIAL CATEGORY CONTEST[CLOSED]💫

Welcome Lovely Writers

Welcome to special contest page, this section is for all the writers whose book have certain specialty like some have best title, some have best cover, best description and so on... So, this section is for all those writers to showcase your best.

Question 1) What are the categories in this contest?

Answer : The categories of this contest as follows -

Best Cover

Best Title

Best Description/Blurb

Best Opening Chapter

Question 2) How many entries are taken in this contest?

Answer : We will be taking 5 entries each category. So, in total 20 entries are accepted.

Question 3) How it's gonna work?

Answer : You have to nominate the contestant which you think falls in any of the categories.

Question 4) How to nominate?

Answer : You have to simply write "I nominate @AuthorName for Book Name for __________ Category".

Question 6) Where to nominate?

Answer : You have to nominate here only by simply adding the inline comment in front of the respective category.

Question 5) What are the rules for nominated contestant?

Answer : The nominated contestant have to follow the same rules of participants given in "Rules Of Participants".

Question 6) Can the existing participants participate in this contest?

Answer : Yes, but they have to be nominated by someone else than themselves.

Question 7) One person can nominate how many books?

Answer : One book can be nominated by each person.

Question 8) How many winners will be there per category?

Answer : There will be only one winner per category.

Question 9) What are the prizes for the winners?

Answer : 1. Stickers by The Ocean Pearl Awards for their respective category.

2. Shout out by The Ocean Pearl Awards.

3. Permanent follow from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

4. Special category winners will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

Question 10) Will the judging criteria be any different than the normal Awards?

Answer : No. The judging criteria remain same as mentioned in Judging criteria page.

Question 11) Will the nominations go by majority or the first five people to be nominated are going to be chosen as the entries?

Answer : The nominations will go by first come first serve basis i.e., the first 5 most nominated books in each category are selected for judging.

Question 12) What is deadline for the special contest?

Answer : The deadline for registration is 10 May 2020.

If you have any queries regarding the special contest feel free to ask through comments or P.M's.

Thanking you,
The Ocean Pearl Awards.