RESULT - ACTION/ADVENTURE (PARTICIPANTS)

Welcome Lovely Writers

Action/Adventure is judged Ouryoaie and authoressperfekt. The judges have done a great job by pointing out the weak points and strong points. So, take the review positively/constructively to make your book better. If you have any doubts about the result feel free to PM the judges but with politeness.

Here is the result for all the participants. Don't feel demotivated but with this result try to fill all the loop holes of your story.

1. Book Name: The Gazelle

Author Name: KaraCarreira

Total Scores Obtained: (48/60)

Judge Name: authoressperfekt

Review: The books is well written from the synopsis to where I stopped. But even so the book still needs more love and care in more areas then others.

Criteria 1) Book Title & Cover - (10/10)

Criteria 2) Description - (4/5)

Criteria 3) Style & Verbal Skill - (4/10)

Criteria 4) Characters - (5/5)

Criteria 5) Language - (8/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spellings - (17/20)

2. Book Name: Summer Of 2020

Author Name: ShreyaSolaris

Total Scores Obtained : (47.5/60)

Judge Name: Ouryoaie

Review: Your writing is lovely, however, I feel it would have been better if you had jumped straight into the action instead of taking us through the daily life of Nova, which is something you can slowly introduce through the camp. There are a lot of times where you included someone else's reaction after the dialogue of a different person. For example ("Moving and chocking, still between life and death." I GRIMACED) 'I grimaced' should belong in another paragraph of its own, after all, the main character wasn't the person making that statement. This same mistake was made many times throughout the book so I suggest you work on it. This is a good piece of work but started rather slowly, also it could help if you gave Nova a few emotions.

Criteria 1) Book Title & Cover - (10/10)

Criteria 2) Description - (5/5)

Criteria 3) Style & Verbal Skill - (8/10)

Criteria 4) Characters - (2.5/5)

Criteria 5) Language - (8/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spellings - (14/20)

3. Book Name: Crazy Little Revenge

Author Name: TheBookKween