RESULT - ACTION/ADVENTURE (WINNERS)

Welcome Lovely Writers

Action/Adventure is judged by Ouryoaie and authoressperfekt . The judges have done a great job with scores and review by pointing out good and bad points of your books. If you want to ask anything regarding the result feel free to PM them which will help in improving your skills and filling the loop holes of your story.

We have included the whole card so that you can get to know where you need more focus.

We are proud to announce the Winners of Action/Adventure genre.

1st POSITION

Book Name: The Blood of the Covenant

Author Name: AMarsonCambridge

Total Scores Obtained : (55/60)

Judge Name: Ouryoaie

Review: The blurb is good but a bit too long and although it tells what the story is about, it's not something easily understandable and it won't compel a reader to open the book. I suggest you simplify the blurb and summarise it further to make it enticing and appealing for the reader. A blurb shouldn't be something hard to follow. Surprisingly, however, this story was very immersive, it literally sucked me in with its beautiful description, and the flow of the story was great. This is a wonderful book, although there is a bit of an error with your dialogues (punctuation wise). The word building was amazing too.

Criteria 1) Book Title & Cover: (10/10)

Criteria 2) Description: (2/5)

Criteria 3) Style & Verbal Skill: (10/10)

Criteria 4) Characters: (5/5)

Criteria 5) Language: (10/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spelling:(18/20)

2nd POSITION

Book Name: Rogue In Paris

Author name: SydPanda5

Total Scores Obtained: (51/60)

Judge Name: authoressperfekt

Review: The book immediately caught my The attention with the cover and title. The book itself is a good read with a fair amount of humour and good dose of blood.

Criteria 1) Book Title & Cover: (10/10)

Criteria 2) Description: (4/5)

Criteria 3) Style & Verbal Skill: (7/10)

Criteria 4) Characters: (5/5)

Criteria 5) Language: (8/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary. and Spelling: (17/20)

3rd POSITION

Book Name: Valeria Torres and The Midas Vault 

Author Name: Rogue705

Total Scores Obtained: (49/60)

Judge Name: Ouryoaie

Review: First the blurb was good but there was too much information (detail) and you gave away what could serve as a great mystery for your book; a few spoilers. Regardless, I love Frank as a character and the first chapter hooked me immediately as I followed his train of thoughts and the interaction between him and Valeria. You do well in creating a wonderful story with interesting characters.

Criteria 1) Book Title & Cover: (5/10)

Criteria 2) Description: (2/5)

Criteria 3) Style & Verbal Skill: (10/10)

Criteria 4) Characters: (5/5)

Criteria 5) Language: (10/10)

Criteria 6) Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spellings:(17/20)

Congratulations to the winners ❤
All the winners have to mail us at oceanpearlawards@gmail.com to claim stickers. They have to mention their name and genre in the mail. Moreover, you have to send us the winning book cover for the hall of fame/winners book.

Thanking you,
The Ocean Pearl Awards.