PRIZES💫

Welcome lovely writers

" Keep your eyes on the prize not on the obstacles. "

Here is the prizes which you get after winning this contest.

FIRST POSITION

1. First place sticker with name of the author and book from The Ocean Pearl Awards ocean_pearl_awards

2. A permanent follow from both the admins solitary_lover, HoundOP and The Ocean Pearl Awards ocean_pearl_awards.

3. Shout out of your book once a week for a month from the Ocean Pearl Awards after result declaration.

4. First place winners will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

5. Shout out of your book from both the admins HoundOP, solitary_lover once after the result declaration from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

6. Reads, comments from both the admins solitary_lover, HoundOP and The Ocean Pearl Awards for 10+ chapters.

SECOND POSITION

1. Second place sticker with name of the author and book from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

2. A permanent follow from both the admins HoundOP, solitary_lover and The Ocean Pearl Awards.

3. Shout out of your book twice a week from the Ocean Pearl Awards after the result declaration.

4. Second place winners will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

5. Reads, comments from both the admins solitary_lover, HoundOP and The Ocean Pearl Awards for 5+ chapters.

THIRD POSITION

1. Third place sticker with name of the author and book from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

2. A permanent follow from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

3. Shout out of your book once from the Ocean Pearl Awards after the result declaration.

4. Third place winners will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

5. Reads, comments from the The Ocean Pearl Awards for 5+ chapters.

SPECIAL CATEGORY WINNERS

1. Stickers by The Ocean Pearl Awards for their respective category.

2. Shout out by The Ocean Pearl Awards.

3. Permanent follow from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

4. Special category winners will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

WINNER OF TAG FEST

1. Sticker from The Ocean Pearl Awards with their names.

2. Permanent follow from The Ocean Pearl Awards.

3. Tag Fest winner will be featured in the Hall of Fame of The Ocean Pearl Awards (Edition 1).

Thanking you,
The Ocean Pearl Awards