Chapter Tweleve

He died for me. 

He saved me. 

And all that did was caused Harry more pain. 

I feel my eyes sting with tears. I close my eyes as the water falls from my eyes, not being able to see Harry so broken. "Harry!" Remus shouts,  I look up and see Harry running across the room. 

'Follow him...' the voice whispers.

"Harry!" I shout, quickly getting to my feet, going after him. I follow him into the empty ministry.

"I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix's voice echos as I follow Harry who was chasing her. "You coming to get me?" she taunts, cackling as she went.

"Crucio!" Harry shouts, hitting her causing her to fall. 

I stop a few paces behind him. He just used an unforgivable curse. The pressure in my head returns. 'She should suffer, shouldn't she?...' the voice whispers.

Maybe Harry should do it... She killed Sirius. She tried to kill me. A hand is placed on my shoulder, but I pay no mind. Watching to see what Harry would do.

"Do it." a voice says from behind me, the same voice as the whispers, but I don't flinch. Harry turns around, and moves his wand this way. Then he's disarmed. "So Weak. Your sister would listen." the voice tells him. 

Harry looks my way, worried. Why is he worried? "Raise your wand dear." The voice tells me, and I listen. Pointing it at Harry. No, I shouldn't be pointing it at Harry. He didn't do anything wrong, did he?

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom." Dumbledore's voice snaps me back to reality. I blink, and look to Harry confused, then to Dumbledore.

But he was looking at something behind me, and I was suddenly more aware of the hand that rested on my shoulder. He said Tom, I can feel my blood run cold, Tom Riddle, he was in my head.  "The Aurors are on their way. Release the girl." Dumbledore warns him.

"By that time, I will be gone." Voldemort tells Dumbledore, his grip on my shoulder tightens, I hold my breath, "And you shall be dead." he says.

Dumbledore moves his hand, and I'm flung out of Voldemort's grip and towards where Harry was flung. The two wizards casts spells and different lights hit each other. The wall Harry and I were against was cracking. Pieces of tile falling around us.

Voldemort changes his spell, and he breathes out fire, forming a giant snake. Dumbledore was able to take control of the fire, and redirect it back at Voldemort, who extinguishes it.

Dumbledore then encases Voldemort in water, Harry stands, and so do I shakily. We watch as Dumbledore moves him up into the air. Harry goes closer to Dumbledore. Voldemort slashes the water, like he was trying to reach us.

The pain returns to my head, causing me to gasp, 'Stop him...' his voice whispers, but I shake my head trying to get it out of my head. "No!" I scream, gripping my head. Some glass cracks from my scream as I cover my ears, hoping to block him out.

Harry is flung back by Dumbledore, and I take a step back as the ball of water collapses. Voldemort fires another spell at Dumbledore, to which he holds back. The spell reverses, going back towards Voldemort, and he uses it to create a burst of energy.

Dumbledore and I fall back from the impact, and the glass from all the offices around us explode for the energy burst. Glass rains down everywhere. Then it begins to raise up, Voldemort was moving the glass, and began to aim it towards us.

Dumbledore raises a sort of shield, making the glass turn to sand around us. Dumbledore stands, and I follow when I see Harry do the same. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.

Voldemort makes the sand spin around him, and he disappears. The pain in my head grows stronger. I hear what sounds like Harry choking. I slowly turn my head towards him, and see him fall to the ground. I kneel as Dumbledore does, watching as Harry struggles.

Harry's eyes change as he looks towards Dumbledore. "You've lost old man." Harry says, his voice mixed with Voldemort's. And he then converges in pain. I only watch.

"Harry?" I hear Dumbledore try to call to him softly but Harry thrashes in pain more. "Harry, it isn't how you are alike. It's how you are not." he tells him.

Harry's eyes fade back to normal. "You're the weak one." he says out loud, "And you'll never know love. Or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." Harry says.

He falls on his back and something exits his body, and flies towards me. All the sound around me fades, as the pain in my head intensifies.

-----------------------------------

Rose glares at Harry. Her actions no longer her own. "You're a fool Harry Potter. And you will lose. Everything. Starting with your sister." Voldemort says to Harry in a sinister tone in the voice of his sister, within the space he made the sand surrounding the two.

Rose slowly looks towards Dumbledore while he stared worryingly towards Harry. "Always so worried about one Potter, you forget about the other." she says to him coldly. Her voice still her own, but dark, cold, evil.

Dumbledore looks at her shock in his eyes, "Surprised? Her mind is so brilliant, yet so unprotected. You forget, both of their blood ruins through me. Her power is mine." she says, pulling out the crystal ball from the pocket it was being kept in. 

Holding it up for Dumbledore to see,  "And I will end you and Harry Potter." she tells him darkly, the crystal ball exploding to smoke and dust in her grasp from her powers.

Aurors' arrive with the minister. Rose gasps, and what was in her leaves once the minister sees Voldemort. Rose's eyes close and she falls to the ground on her back, as Voldemort escapes. The sand that was floating falls with her.

He had drawn from her power. 

Dumbledore didn't believe it until he saw it. 

This was far worse than he thought.

Rose was the one with the power the old prophecy spoke of.

She was the one who can enhance others magic.

Rose has a darkness looming over her, 

and his name;

Voldemort.

__________________
1064 words

This is my favorite chapter.

I hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake