Chapter 1

I stand in the middle of the twins new store, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. So many people filled the building buying and trying the products. I'm so proud of them. I had seen it with no one it besides us three, setting up everything throughout the summer, seeing it in action was exciting.

The twins were on the stairs, advertising to people, all dressed up in nice suits, both smiling mischievously. I see some familiar faces as I walk around, I stop by the 'Wonder Witch Love Potions' stand where Hermione and Ginny stood, both who I haven't seen in a week or so.

"Hi!" I say to them as I walk up to them. They look to me surprised, then immediately break into a smile.

"Rose!" they both say, hugging me causing a small group hug. 

I laugh hugging them back. "It's so good to see you both." I tell them once we pulled away from the hug.

"It's good to see you again. Harry arrived not long after you left." Ginny informs me, going back to looking at the different potions.

I nod, not knowing what to say to that. I haven't really talked with Harry, I don't know what to say to him. "How are you? With...?" Hermione tries to ask, referring to my 'head aches.'

"I'm doing good. Remus and Dumbledore have been helping me. Nothing bad has happened." I tell her, which she gives me a nod and smile at. She grabs the potion she was looking at before.

"Hello Ladies." The twins say as they approach us.

"Love potions, ehh?" Fred questions, as he places his arm over my shoulder, George standing on my other side.

"Yeah, they really do work." George tells his sister and Hermione.

"Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own." Fred teases Ginny.

"Meaning?" Ginny questions him.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred further questions her.

"None of your business." Ginny tells him, placing down the potion and walking away.

Fred then kisses my cheek before walking away to attend to someone else. Hermione also places down the love potions and awkwardly shuffling away to look at the pygmy puff stand. I turn to look for where the boys had gone, spotting the two on the stairs. 

I make my way to them and see Ron just ahead of me, holding a product in his hand. "How much for this?" he asks the twins, stopping them on the stairs.

"Five galleons." the both respond honestly.

"How much for me?" Ron questions, obviously trying to get it cheaper.

"Five galleons." they respond the same, I walk past Ron, and stand between the brothers, watching the scene unfold.

"But I'm your brother." Ron reminds them.

The two shrug at him, "Ten galleons." they tell him, causing me to laugh.

"How much for me?" I question them, taking the item from Ron's hand.

"A kiss." Fred was quick to answer, causing George to laugh and shake his head.

"That's not fair!" Ron complains.

"What? Do you wanna snog your brother for this? Or pay Five galleons?" I question him with a raised eyebrow.

Ron cringes in disgust, "I'll pay the Five galleons." Ron grumbles, quick to take the product back from me and go back downstairs to buy the product.

"And that's how you do business." I tell the twins with a smirk, walking past them.

------

The twins watch her walk past them, both in awe. "If you don't marry her, I will." George tells his brother, his eyes following her.