Chapter Eleven

As we see the floor coming closer to us as we fall, I quickly wave my wand to hopefully have us stop in the air. Luckily it worked and we stopped inches from crashing. As I sigh we all fall the last few inches on the ground rather gracelessly.

I pick myself up. Wand ready incase anyone tried to follow us. "'Department of Mysteries...' Got that one right, didn't they." Ron says, as everyone stands.

In the center of the room was something, like an archway only, not. I step towards it, and hear whispers coming from it, suddenly feeling my head hurt again. I couldn't make out what the voices were saying. "The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry questions, stepping to my side, also staring at the archway.

"There aren't any voices. Let's get out of here." Hermione suggests.

"No, I hear it." I tell Harry, confused now as I stare at it.

"I hear it too." Luna says, stepping up with us, on my right.

"Harry, its just an empty archway. Please Harry. Rose, please." Hermione pleas, I look to her to see her panic'd.

"Get behind me!" Harry says, holding his wand up, I do the same as the others get behind Harry, doing the same action.

But then we were hit from all sides. Black smoke cloaking our vision. I try and swipe at them, but I only get pushed and shoved around until I fall off my feet. And then it stopped. I stand quickly. My hand hurting from the tight grip I had on my wand.

I freeze when I see all my friends in the grips of Death Eaters. Neville in the hands if Bellatrix. Ron in a chokehold. All of them with wands at their throats. I turn and see Harry by my side looking at our friends in shock.

Then a chuckle makes me turn and see Lucius. We walks towards us. "Did you actually believe...Were you really naive enough to think that children stood a chance against...us?" he tells us, as he circles behind us, my eyes not leaving his walking form, not trusting to have my back to him now. Harry moves me behind him, wanting to at least protect me if he can.

He looks to Harry, and holds out his hand once more. "I'll make this simple for you Potter. Give me the prophecy, now. Or, watch your friends die." he threatens, making me much more angry then I was before.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville calls out.

Harry sighs, and hands over the prophecy. Lucius looks at the crystal ball, prideful. But a light grabs my attention behind him. And from that light, was Sirius. He walks towards us, and Lucius turns around and comes face to face with him. "Get away from my godson." he tells Lucius, before punching him.

Lucious falls and Sirius apperates around the room in a light smoke, very different from the death eaters black smoke. He goes around the room, other light smoke going around as well hitting the death eaters away from our friends.

More and more people apperates around the room in similar lights. Tonks. Remus. Moody. Kingsley. The Order was here. And a battle begins. Sirius grabs Harry and I, pulling us away from potential spell hits.

"Now listen to me, I want you two to take the others and get out of here." Sirius tells us, as spells fly around.

"What? No, I'm staying with you." Harry protests.

"You have done beautifully. Now let me take it from here." Sirius tells him, then looks towards me, silently telling me to take Harry with me. I nod.

A blast hits the wall next to my head, causing me to scream and duck from the rubble. We look to see Lucius and another death eater back on the same level as us, and he pulls out his wand. He casts something at us, but Sirius was quick to deflect it. The other death eater does the same only for me to deflect it.

The three of us begin to fight the two. Spells being shot and deflected back and forth. I was able to hit the other Death eater off the level to the lower ground. "Expelliarmus!" Harry hits Lucius.

"Nice one James!" Sirius says to Harry. Harry stops attacking with us. I look back at him for just a moment to see shock on his features. But I shouldn't have lost focus.

"Avada Kedavra!" I hear the voice of Bellatrix shout.

"Lily!" I hear, and turn. I'm pushed to the side, causing me to fall. I look to see Sirius get hit with the spell.

Sirius falls into the wispy archway that the whisper came from. The light leaves his eyes. 

He saved me. 

His body disappears, like a ghost.

I hear Harry shout, calling for Sirius. 

I tear my eyes away from the archway, towards Harry and see Remus holding him back.

Harry struggles, but Remus holds on.

__________________

837 Words.

Don't hate me.

Its shorter for a reason. Next chapter will be worth the wait.

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of Luv~ snowflake