Chapter 3

Fred was able to visit me in Hogsmeade for a day. The snow had fallen the night before and the ground was covered in white. Sweet of him to take the trip out to see me. I meet with him at the Three Broomsticks. Fred was able to save a table for us in a corner. The place was very crowded with people, lucky he even got a spot at all.

"Hello." I greet him, pecking his lips as I take a seat, removing my scarf and jacket. The table was next to the fireplace, making it warm inside.

"Hello darling." he greets back, a cheeky smile on his face. He had already ordered us butterbeer.

"So how's the business?" I ask him once I got situated.

"Good, a bit slower now that everyone's back at school. But some owl orders still coming in every now and again." Fred tells me, taking a sip of the drink.

"That's good though. Still getting business." I say, also taking a sip from my cup.

"How's school going so far? Missing me?" Fred asks, teasing a bit.

I giggle a bit, "Yes, of course I miss you. But things are okay. Still haven't spoken much with Harry. But its fine. Oh, I was also invited into this 'elite' club from the new potions professor." I explain, a bit excited about the club.

"Well that sounds fun, a smart club for my smart girl." Fred says, leaning closer to me and kisses me.

"Bloody hell." I hear Ron's voice from somewhere in the place.

I feel Fred start to pull away to look for his brother, but I place my hand on his cheek, keeping him from moving to far. "Ignore him." I whisper, pulling him back towards me to reconnect the kiss.

---------------------------------

From a little ways away from the couple, sat the trio. The two boys having a view at both Rose and Fred, AND Ginny and Dean. Both couples either kissing or extremely close. Ron was disgusted and uncomfortable seeing both his older brother and younger sister kissing their partners. More so disgusted because he knows who they were kissing pretty well.

Hermione had only noticed Ginny and Dean, who were currently very close to each other, "Oh, honestly. They're only holding hands." Hermione tells Ron, who had just complained. But just as she says that, they begin to kiss. "And snogging." she says, looking away, then seeing Rose and Fred, doing the same. "And Rose is snogging Fred, great." Hermione comments, now understanding why the both of them had similar looks on their faces.

"I'd like to leave." Ron says honestly, as their butterbeers arrive.

"Leave? You can't be serious?" Hermione questions.

Ron points towards Ginny, "That happens to be my sister." then he points to Fred and Rose, "And that happens to be my brother and Harry's sister." Ron says, trying to not look towards the couples.

"So? What if they looks over here, and saw you snogging me? You'd expect them to get up and leave?" Hermione questions, then taking a sip of her butterbeer, leaving Ron now utterly confused.

-------------------------------

A dinner was being held in Slughorn's office for his select few students. I was placed next to Harry and an empty seat reserved for Ginny. It was almost like a fancy meal party, except Slughorn would just ask us all random questions, and the mixed members of the houses had to just not glare at those they didn't like.

The only people I recognized were that of gryffindor house, Neville, Hermione, Harry, and Cormac, who was flirting with Hermione uncomfortable and silently through out the whole Dinner. And a Slytherin, Blaise from the train, who was just quiet throughout the whole dinner, unlike the other slytherin boy in the room who was a pig of an eater he makes Ron seem well mannered.

"So tell me, Cormac. See much of your Uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn started his next round of questions as dessert was served. A fancy bowl of different flavors of chocolate and vanilla ice cream scoops.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over holiday." Cormac slightly brags, while still sounding modest.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby? Working on anything new?" Slughorn asks towards the other Slytherin boy, then looks to the rest of us, "For those of you who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion." he explains for us.

"Dunno. He and me dad don't get on. Probably because Dad thinks potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day." Marcus tells him, never once looking up from the bowl while eating the ice cream.

"And you, Miss Granger? What is it your family does in the Muggle world?" Slughorn questions Hermione curiously.

Hermione looks at him slightly surprised by the question, seeing as she's the only muggleborn in the room. "My parents are dentists. They tend to people's teeth." she explains, seeing more then a few confused looks from people around the table.

"Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn questions further.

"No. Though, a boy named Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once. Needed ten stitches." Hermione explains, an amused look on her face, until many people looked at her confused, and she looks back down at the bowl of ice cream.

Slughorn nods slowly, a bit confused, then the door opens. We look to see Ginny. She looked a bit flustered and sad. "Miss Weasley! Come in, come in." Slughorn tells her, and she slowly makes her way in.

"Sorry, I'm not ordinarily late." she apologies walking to her seat next to me, Her eyes were red, showing me that she had been crying.

As she pulls out her seat, Harry stands. I look to him confused, but he was just staring at Ginny. "No matter. You'll be just in time for dessert. That is -- if Belby leaves you any." Slughorn reassures the girl. As Ginny sits, so does Harry.

I look to Ginny, and raise an eyebrow, silently asking her if she's okay. She only gives me a sad smile. Oh she better dump Dean. No boy is worth so many tears.

The evening ends and Slughorn greets us as we leave, "Thank you, one and all, for a most stimulating evening. We'll have to do it again." he calls out to us as we all awkwardly leave his office and disperse into the corridor.

_________________________

1100 Words

Simple and cute!

Let me know your thoughts and predictions for the future!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of Luv~ snowflake