Sixth Year

After the possession scare that had happened with Rose during the fight with the Ministry. She had many visits with Dumbledore. He had tested just how powerful she was, wanting to see more proof if she truly was the one spoken about in the prophecy. 

She had not had another headache or whisper since that night. The night Sirius Black saved her. Remembering that night made her blood run cold. Harry hadn't talked to her since that night. She felt guilty, Sirius was Harry's godfather, not her's.

Yet he saved her. 

Called her Lily. 

She's been jumping around all summer, no longer allowed to be with Severus for her safety. Dumbledore had told her the truth, as much as he could, against Snape's wishes. She doesn't blame him, he just wanted to keep her safe.

She jumps from staying with Remus, to visiting the Weasley twins as they set up their new store in Diagon Alley, then staying at the Burrow with the other Weasley's. It was truly an interesting and different summer.

Dumbledore had advised her that it would be best to try and be happy, with those she loved, and focus of building the mental block incase Voldemort does try to get to her once more.

Rose is trying her best. Everyone seems to think she's a strong Gryffindor like her mother, but she's not her mother. 

She's a scared Ravenclaw, with much more power than she needs.

And Voldemort wants that.