Chapter 1

Yuri's POV

"Beep beep..beep beep" my alarm went off with an annoying and extra loud sound earning a muffled groan from me.

"Tsk. This little-" I grabbed the clock and threw it down to the floor. I groaned in frustration and slowly sat up on my bed.

"Why is this alarm clock here? Doesn't mom know that I'm sensitive to loud sounds? Specially while I'm sleeping?" I complained massaging my temple.

I could already feel the throbbing pain inside my head. Uff..here goes my 'best friend' migraine who's loyal to me more than your exes.

I've been suffering from migraine since my teen days started. It came from my mother though. But hers isn't as severe as mine. Poor me have to take high power pain killers to get rid of it. Otherwise I'll end up throwing up.

Before the pain gets worse I grabbed aspirin from my bed side table and gulped down. I shouldn't let this pain take over me as I've important chores at school. Oh speaking of school just remembered that my mids are in less than a month. WHAT A LIFE!!

I did my usual morning routine,wore my uniform and headed towards the kitchen to grab something for breakfast. As usual mom is out for work. I sighed and grabbed a toast and a pack of milk. I silently ate those remembering how I used to have my meals happily with my parents. Until they decided to fight everyday and finally got a divorce. I moved in with my mother. Since then mom has work really hard to earn enough for us. It's hard to get to see her everyday. Most of the days she goes out for work when I'm sleeping and comes home when I'm already in bed. I rarely get to see her.

I was cut off from my thoughts when the bell rang signalling there's someone. I rushed to the door. Opening the door a smiley and cheerful face of my neighbor as well as my seat mate in school,Choi Beomgyu appeared.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Let's go or else we're gonna be late", he said playfully hitting my head.

I hissed in pain as if the blood vessels inside my head seemed to burst out anytime.

"Ya Choi Beomgyu. I told you not to hit my head. I already have a annoying headache." I almost cried.

"Oh sorry princess. Forgot that. But why do you have a headache this early? Did you by any chance drank last night?" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aishh..no you, bitch. It's my migraine." I said completely pissed off.

"Oh ok I'm sorry. Now let's get going. And is there anything I can do for you?" He asked,this time more serious and worries evident in his voice.

"Yeah sure. Just stop being a whole pain in the ass and leave me alone." I said walking past him.

"Wait wait. Don't be so mean. I am genuinely worried. Did you take your medicine?"

"Hmm." I replied shortly.

The rest of the walk was comfortable and silent. Beomgyu was walking beside me,humming some random songs and I was enjoying that. He has a really nice voice. No wonder he's one of the most popular boys in our school.

When we reached the school,all the girls started shouting and running towards Beomgyu. Ugh. That's completely annoying. He would also flirt with them. Like winking,sometimes holding someone's hand or blowing kisses. I almost ran to get out of the scene. It's the same everyday though. Ironically I'm now resistant to it.

After a few minutes Beomgyu caught up with me infront of the lockers. I was putting my books there.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit late. You know these girls-"

I completely cut him off by some hand gestures. I'm not in the mood for his explanations. Also the day is already enough bad.

"So hey when are you gonna meet my other 4 friends?" Beomgyu asked for the millionth time since we met. He does it on purpose. He really likes to tease me.

"I bet you'll definitely fall for any of them. You know they're really handsome." He smirked.

I was completely red out of embarrassment knowing who he was referring to. I shyly hit his arm.

"As if you don't know." I said. He already knows about my crush. He knows so he always drags him to tease me.

Yeah so I've this crush on one of his friends, who's also one of the popular dudes here, Kang Taehyun.
He's the definition of perfection. Like he has everything. He has looks,grades,money. Also he has all the girls around him, wrapped around his little pinky. I've a literally small chance to be with him. But I'm on advantage. Cause I've Beomgyu,his friend with me. He can help me,right? But I'm still not ready.

Beomgyu burst out into laughter at my blushing face. So I decided to leave him and went for the class.

He's really the most annoying friend you'll ever have. Ugh-

So it's all for the first chapter. I hope y'all enjoy this. I'll try updating this frequently. Thanks to all and have an amazing day/night~❤️