Chapter 10

Beomgyu's POV

I slowly went inside the room where Yuri was in. I spotted her lying on the bed. I approached her and sat down by her bed.

She was sleeping peacefully with a IV saline penetrated in her vein. She looks so drained out. Her beautiful face is now pale and sick. Her hair is all messed up.

I touched her hand gently and caressed the back of her free hand with my hands. Her hand is so cold. I tried to warm it up a little by rubbing.

I moved my hand to her hair. I slowly brushed my fingers through her hair. The atmosphere was comfortable. It was comfortably warm inside the room. The room was silent except for the beep sounds of the monitor.

Yuri's eyes started twitching a little so I quickly withdrew my hand. She slowly opened her eyes but closed again due to sharp light.

I softly said," it's okay. Take your time."

Hearing my voice she jumped a little and immediately looked at me. A smile creeped on her pale lips.

"Gyu? What are you doing here? What am I doing here?" She asked confused.

"You're in the hospital,pabo. You passed out while studying and then Taehyun brought you here." I explained to her.

"Seriously? I passed out? While studying? At Taehyun's place?" She became way more confused.

"Umm yes. Why? Don't you remember?" I asked curiously.

"N-no. I don't remember going to Taehyun's place. Neither I went to school today. I thought I was taking care of you."
She said, eyebrows gritted.

"What are you talking about? You last visited my house probably two weeks ago when I was sick," I said.

"Oh really?" She said not so confident.

"Don't stress yourself. You're tired so sleep. You'll eventually remember everything." I smiled and got up to get some food to eat.

But Yuri suddenly grabbed my hand making me turn to her once again.

"Ah Beomgyu? Please don't go. Stay here please. I'm afraid." She said in a low voice.

My heart literally shattered into pieces. What happened to her? Why is she acting like this?

I sat down again,this time caressing her cheeks I said," Yuri why are you afraid? What happened? Are you feeling unwell?"

"I'm a bit tired. But I don't know why my whole body feels so numb. It's also getting hard for me to speak." She said almost inaudible.

"Then don't speak. Sleep. I'm here. Don't worry." I smiled at her.

She too smiled and guided my hand towards her head, signalling me to pat slowly. I did what she wanted and she eventually fall asleep again.

I slowly got up and turned the lights off. Then I headed towards the doctor to ask him about Yuri's condition. Why am I not having a good feeling about it?

I knocked and entered the doctor's chamber.

"Excuse me,doctor. May I know about Kang Yuri's condition?"

"Umm yes sure. According to her friend,she was so stressed out about her exams. She also didn't have her meals properly. So we are assuming it all happened because of these." He said.

"Why are you assuming? Can't you say something surely?"

"Listen young man. We need to perform some thorough checkups. But I don't think that's so necessary at this moment. She seems clearly fine. After your exam ends you can bring her to me and we'll do a CT scan,okay?"

"Umm okay. Thanks."

I went out from his chamber and headed towards Yuri's room again. She's still sleeping thankfully. I decided to take a nap on the sofa at the corner.

Yuri's POV

I opened my eyes,the light coming from the window says that it's already morning. But where am I ? It's not my room.

I looked down at me only to find myself tucked in a hospital bed,with IV saline in my hand. Wasn't I studying with Taehyun?

I looked at my surroundings and found a sleeping figure on the sofa. I wasn't so sure but seems like it's Taehyun?

The figure started moving suddenly and got up from the sofa. He looked at me and I found out it's Beomgyu.

What is he doing here again? I was so confused. I feel awfully weak and I can't remember what happened to me exactly? My head stings if I try to remember. So I gave up and waited for Gyu's explanation.

He looked at me with his eyes half opened and smiled softly.

"Good morning angel. How are you feeling?"

"Beomgyu? What are you doing here? Wasn't I with Taehyun,studying?" I asked, confusedly.

"Ohh finally you have remembered. You are because you're a little sick." He said to me.

"I don't remember getting sick,but what do you mean by remember?"

"Yesterday you forgot about studying with Taehyun."

"Is that so? We talked yesterday? But I don't really remember that."

This time he got a little annoyed.

"What's this sarcasm Yuri? Yesterday you forgot about being with Taehyun,then asked me to stay with you because you were afraid,then slept while clinging onto me,now you're asking if yesterday we talked or not?"

I was completely lost. When did these all happened? Why is he even getting mad at me? What did I do?

"Oh Taehyun seems much more important to you now so you easily keep forgetting me,avoiding me. Why? Cause Taehyun's company is much enjoyable,right? He helps you with studies,treats you,takes you to cute dates,pampers you in every possible way. Meanwhile I just keep annoying you,right?"

I was totally in shock with this new Beomgyu in front of me. What happened to him?

"Oh yeah,I forgot that Taehyun is your crush. Getting close to your crush, hanging out with him must be so fun right, Yuri?" He asked sarcastically.

"Umm Gyu. Why are you behaving like this? What did I do?" I Asked him,a little sad.

"Well now you've probably forgotten that you've been avoiding me for last two weeks. I was sick and I was longing for you,crying for you in my sick bed. But you chose Taehyun over me. Good for you,he likes you back.
Go ahead and confess to him." He said,voice cracked a bit,storming out of my room.

I do remember that Beomgyu was sick,but I don't actually have an idea of avoiding him or leaving him alone. I guess he needs some time and we'll talk things out.

And about Taehyun, I'll definitely confess after the exams finish.

Oopss Beomgyu was about to spill it all.. haha👀

Anyways TXT's comeback is in 2 hours. Can't wait anymore. Moas please stream to help us reach our comeback goals. Fighting everyone.

Also please do leave a vote☝️ byeee