Chapter 8

Yuri's POV

I was quite taken aback by Taehyun's action. Was he really about to kiss me? Does he feel the same towards me? Is my crush towards him finally going to pay off? Will he accept me as his lover?

My mind was so occupied with these questions. Nevertheless I felt so happy and excited. If he really feels the same towards me,then I'll be the happiest person alive. I need to tell Beomgyu everything. I can't wait to spill the tea to him.

I was spacing out from my study until Taehyun decided to snap me out of my thoughts. He gently tapped my head with his pencil.

"Hey you okay? You're spacing out too much?" He asked me.

I suddenly turned a bit red. What if he finds out I was thinking about him?

"Ahhh it's really nothing. Let's study. Can you please help me with this equation?" I scratched my head trying to ease the situation.

"Sure. Let me see." He took the notebook from my hand and started analyzing the equation. Honestly I suck at math. Ugh what am I going to do? My exams starts literally in three days.

"Umm.. it's a bit tricky but also easy. Just pay a bit more attention. Look if you want to know the square root of this complex number,always remember the result will always be a complex number. So let your answer be "x+iy" which is the general equation. Then square the both side. And there you are-" he explained to me easily in a blink. As expected from our smarty boy.

"Ohh I understand. Thank you." I smiled sheepishly.

"Practice some of the exercises from this book. It's for higher studies but will help you to get good marks." He said handing me a thick book from his shelf.

I nervously chuckled. "Taehyun ah do you think I can cope up with this?" I asked holding the book in the air. "You know well how much I suck at and despise math."

"Yes I believe you can. Just follow the instructions I told you before. Here let me choose some exercise for you to practice." He took the book and red marked some questions which he thinks is important for the exam. I smiled at how he is so serious about his studies. He's a topper but never hesitates to help others out. He's so welcoming and helpful.

"Here do these. Do the first five now and the rest you can do that at home." He explained to me.

I nodded and started doing as per his instructions. I was half way through my work when suddenly a really unfamiliar sensation hit me.

A cold wave suddenly went down my spine making me shiver a little and look up. I could feel the sweat droplets slowly forming on my forehead.

I could feel my breathe hitch a bit and I was having a hard time breathing. There was somewhere a stinging pain in my body. I couldn't tell where the pain was exactly but it was bothering me.

I couldn't hear anything normal except for a loud "beep" sound, God knows where it was coming from. My head was feeling so heavy and it seemed like all the blood of my body was rushing towards my head.

The blood vessels inside my body seems to pop out because of the heavy blood rush. I could feel my hands and feet getting cold and white. My eyes were getting watery as the sensation seemed to take over me.

Without thinking twice I tried grabbing the nearest object for support. Apparently I grabbed Taehyun's sweater sleeves,making him look at me.

He noticed my condition and immediately froze on the spot. I could tell he was asking me something but I couldn't hear a word. I desperately shook my head to let him know that I'm not okay.

But he seemed to not understand me. I tried shouting his name,but I don't know if any sound came out of my mouth or not,cause I couldn't hear my own words too.

The weird sensation got the worst of me. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks, damping my skin. I made my grip tighter on Taehyun's sleeves and tried saying," Taehyun I can't hear you. Please help me. I'm afraid. It feels like I'm dying. Please Taehyun do something." Before I could finish my sentence,my eyelids started getting heavier. My body felt so numb and drained, the surrounding started to get darker.

My grip on Taehyun started to loosen up,and it all went pitch black.

It felt like I was being swallowed by a blackhole which doesn't have a exit.

Sorry for being late also this chapter is short and I know it's not that good. But twists are on it's way ;) so please keep reading.

Also thanks for 100+ reads😭😭😭 honestly I didn't know this book could get the reads. I'm so thankful for your precious reads. Ily all😘😘

Please leave a vote ☝️ TIA