Chapter 6

*Recap*
The sexual tension between us started getting intense and the next thing I knew, I tilted my head sideways and started to lean over-

I wasn't thinking straight at that moment. I was so drowned by his mesmerizing gorgeous lips,that I didn't think of the impact it was going to bring in.

I leaned more and more slowly until there was a little space between us. My heart was beating so fast. I could also hear Beomgyu's heartbeat inside his chest. However his heart was beating frantically but his face was so calm. His lips looked more inviting from a little distance. I licked my lips to hydrate it and prepared myself to devour his plump ones.

I closed my eyes,took a deep breathe and went for closing the little gap between us.

Suddenly-

The hair strand which was stuck behind my ear fell off. Shit!! It fell off straightly on Beomgyu's face. He jumped a little and shuffled around. Fortunately he didn't wake up. But reality hit me hard.

What was I going to do? Was I thinking straight? Or was I out of my mind? Don't I know how bad of an impact it could have on our friendship? It could ruin us. He would've so disappointed on me. He would've stopped talking to me. Also he would've hated me.

I jolted up in a blink and straightened up my posture. Phew. That was so close. Though I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't get the chance to have my first ever kiss. But it is so wrong to even think about it.

I looked at Beomgyu's face. He's sleeping peacefully. His heartbeat is also steady now. I decided to tuck him in his bed and head to my house. It's been a really long day.

As soon as I reached home,I quickly took a shower to ease my mind. I don't know what have gotten into me. But my mental state is really messy now. I didn't feel like this in my whole life. It was always Taehyun who used to give me butterflies,whom I used to be swoon over,whom I used to admire,whom I used to have dreams of.

But this evening was whole different. Beomgyu got me wrapped around him with his incredible visuals. He's literally perfect. Everything about him is so damn beautiful. I even was so hypnotized by him that I went for a kiss. It was so close but actually it didn't happen.

"What's wrong with me?" I sighed. "Did I start growing feelings for Gyu?"

But I still have feelings for Taehyun. He still has me head over heels for him.

"No no it can't be. He's just a friend right?" I said looking at my reflection in the mirror. However my heart seemed to tell otherwise. But I'm unsure about this weird feeling.

"Please Yuri, don't ruin this perfect friendship with Beomgyu. He would be very hurt. It will ruin your relation with him. Wake up Yuri."

I sighed. Yes,I don't want to ruin our friendship. It's perfect. I will do anything to keep us binded together even if it isn't in a romantic way.

Beomgyu's POV

What the fuck just happened? Yuri,Kang Yuri,the love of my life,just initiated to kiss me.

She thought I was sleeping. But little did she know I was wide awake. My heart was beating in a dangerous pace when I could feel her hot breathe ghosting over my lips. My lips started shaking in anticipation. Is it going to happen finally?

However it never happened. I waited for an eternity but she instead left me there alone. She left me there in the verge of crying.

I think it's never gonna happen. I shouldn't have my hopes high.

I started feeling dizzy as I could feel my body burning up once again. But my mind was in a mess that I thrust aside the thought of waking up and have my medicine. Instead I hugged my Ryan plusshie,"DDUBI" and silently cried myself to sleep.

Yuri's POV

I thought of ignoring Beomgyu for the next couple of days. He made it easier though. He didn't show up at school for the whole week.

I was a bit worried about his well being and almost everyday visited his housekeeper. But I didn't have the courage to go and see him with my eyes. I really need to clear my thoughts,figure out my true feelings.

I learned that he was so unwell earlier of the week but got eventually better. However he's still very very weak so he decided to skip school and take rest at home according to his doctor.

Everyday I bought some of his favourite food and hand it over to the ahjumma. I also stuck a note with the treats.

I lied to him in the notes which makes me feel awful. I told him that I couldn't come over as mids are near and I've to study hard. I also send my notes to his email to help him keep up with the study. He too needs to do well in the exams.

On the other side, me and Taehyun were in a really good terms. I even developed stronger feelings for him. He keeps me distracted so I won't have to be perplexed about my feelings.

Also he's really good in studies so we had a lot of study dates. Most of them were in his house. They were all fun. He helped me improve my lackings in some subjects. I guess I'm gonna ace in the mids. Haha joking.

Taehyun is really nice to me. Like I'm not a romantist or something,but I've a feeling that he too started developing feelings towards me. I'm really hopeful though. I really want him to be all mine. I'm so deeply and madly in love with him.

Once Beomgyu gets well and started coming to school, I'll talk to him about how to confess my feelings to Taehyun. I don't wanna suppress it anymore.

I hope he helps me out.

Sorry if it's not that good. But I promise the upcoming chapters will be interesting and y'all are gonna love it. Till then stay tuned. Love y'all ❤️

Also please vote the chapters☝️