Chapter 19

Beomgyu's POV

We hurriedly rushed Yuri to the hospital. Taehyun immediately went to find a doctor meanwhile I went to fill up the enquiries quicky.

Taehyun came up with the doctor.

"Oh my god..what happened to her,again?" He said, examining Yuri's pulse rate.

"She fainted while having a nosebleed," Taehyun explained shortly.

"Her body's also cold,doctor. Please do something." I said,breaking down completely.

"Calm down, Beomgyu. Nothing bad will happen," Taehyun said hugging my side.

"So we need to perform a CT scan as soon as possible." The doctor said,while calling the nurse to take Yuri for the test.

Taehyun and I sat down in the waiting room. I cried my heart out on Taehyun's shoulder. He was rubbing circles on my back to calm me down. He was in the verge of breaking down too. But managed to resist it.

The doctor came out after sometimes. I ran up to him," Doctor,what happened? Please speak up."

" We found a tumor in her brain. It's big enough. That's why she's having these problems!" He said.

I felt week on my knees. What the hell is he saying? Ami I going to lose her forever?

Before I fell, Taehyun caught me. I felt no emotion at that time. Even I forgot how to cry. I just stared at the doctor blankly.

"Don't worry. We hope that it's benign. But we need a surgery as early as possible. So I'm going to start the surgery. Please arrange two bags of blood,in case." He said and moved on quickly to start the operation.

"What's her blood group?" Taehyun asked me.

"A" I answered.

"Then good. I'll give out the blood." Taehyun reassured me.

The operation started and I felt like so did my life's countdown. I don't know what I'll do without Yuri in my life. I silently prayed for her well recovery. I want her to be fully recovered.

Taehyun was silently sitting beside me. Quietly looking around,I could feel the tension in the air.

After a long 6 hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out the operating room.

"How's Yuri, doctor?" I asked,full of concern.

"The operation went successful. But-"

"But what doctor?" I asked,terrified.

"She's in a coma. She can be back in minutes,or in days. It may take weeks, months even years too." He said,patting my shoulder and walking away.

I dropped on my knees, helplessly crying out. Taehyun ran to me and hugged me.

"Stay strong,Gyu. Don't break down,please," he said.

"I can't, Taehyun. I can't,anymore. What if she doesn't wake up anymore?" I choked out a sob.

"She'll, Gyu. She'll. Believe me."

"Hope so, Taehyun." I said,hugging him tightly and crying.

~6 months later~

I came to visit Yuri,today. As usual,like I've been doing this for the past 6 months.

Yuri is in the coma for 6 months now. The doctors already lost their hope. They did everything they could. But nothing paid off.

The doctor even told me to take Yuri home. Cause there's this small chance of her to wake up.