🔞Chapter 17🔞

Disclaimer: Smut ahead. Read at your own risk ;)

Before I start, I'm making one thing clear. As Beomgyu turned 20 according to Korea this March so I'm writing this. He isn't a minor anymore. If you still feel uncomfortable,feel free to skip this. Thank you and enjoy❤️

Third person's POV

Beomgyu and Yuri came home after getting completely soaked in rain. Not that they're complaining though. They had some quality time together.

They both decided to wash up a bit and change into dry clothes before they catch cold. Ever since they started dating, they're sharing Beomgyu's bedroom.

Yuri excused herself to go to the washroom meanwhile Beomgyu stayed in the room to get dried.

Yuri dried her hair with a towel and decided to wrap her body with a bathrobe. Underneath the robe,she just had her panties on,nothing else.

When she came out the bathroom,she was greeted by a topless Beomgyu,drying his hair. Yuri couldn't help but gulping. Damn!! He looks sexy af. The way his skinny but toned body was looking like a sculpture in the dimmed light of their bedroom,was incredible.

Beomgyu looked at his back and caught Yuri,almost eye fucking him. The look on Yuri's eyes spoke nothing but lust. He smirked.

Yuri almost had an heart attack when Beomgyu slowly started approaching her,throwing his towel somewhere. Instinctively,she started stepping backwards. Beomgyu had a sly smirk plastered on his lips but an unreadable expression in his face.

Yuri gulped nervously as her back hit the wall,no escape for her. Beomgyu was already enough close that she could even see the darkness in his pupils.

Beomgyu slammed his hands on the wall,preventing Yuri from escaping. Then he started bringing his face dangerously closer to Yuri's.

"Like the view,huh?" He whispered in her ears,making her shiver. His hot breathe tickling her neck.

"It's not what you're thinking,G-gyu-" Yuri gasped when she felt something warm and wet pressing against her neck. No wonder, she's really sensitive there.

She shut her eyes closed while Beomgyu was planting soft kisses on her neck. Often he would just brush his lips on the skin,to make her crazy. He's much of a tease.

Soon the soft Beomgyu was replaced with a way rough one. He nibbled on Yuri's earlobe,making her tightly clench on his shoulder. Damn!! That would surely leave some marks. Not that he cared.

He sucked a bit on her earlobe then slowly went down to her neck,then collarbones,leaving sloppy kisses and occasional bites to mark her. Those were enough to make Yuri crazy. Her heart was beating at an dangerous pace.

Beomgyu removed the robe to reveal Yuri's shoulders. Her delicate soft skin was screaming to get marked by Beomgyu. He brushed his lips on the shoulder then suddenly went up to her lips,attacking her with rough and messy kiss.

Yuri had her hand locked in Beomgyu's hair. Beomgyu's hand was travelling up and down,caressing Yuri's smaller body. He was exploring every curve of her,taking his time and love her more.

Suddenly he picked her up by the waist,bringing her to his bed,not breaking the kiss for a single moment. When he sat down at the edge of the bed,he made Yuri sit down on his lap.

Beomgyu's hand found it's way to the belt of the robe undoing it in a split second. Then he wasted not a single second and pulled down the robe revealing a naked Yuri.

Yuri was so shy so brought up her hands to cover herself up. But Beomgyu stopped her from doing so.

"Please don't Yuri, you're beautiful this way. Please don't be shy or insecured. I love the way you're,even with all your flaws." He said,almost whispering.