Chapter 2

Beomgyu's POV

Yuri was so annoyed at me teasing her. Haha..her face was priceless. I can't resist to tease her. She's so cute when it comes to be mad. And I like to see her cute face so I tease her more and more.

She really likes one of my friends, Taehyun. Well,who doesn't love that handsome and talented boy?

I tend to tease her because of her crush on Taehyun. But deep inside somewhere in my heart it stings a lot. I keep forgetting this pain. I tend to keep it aside cause as long as she's happy, I'm happy too. I am even willing to set them up if Yuri agrees. I'll try to make sure Taehyun never hurts her feelings. Yuri is so precious. She went through a lot of struggles in her family,now she deserves to be happy. Even if it's not with me.

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't realize someone was walking by my side until they put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Gyu! What happened? You look so indifferent!" Taehyun asked me.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking about you." I sheepishly smiled scratching my head.

"Oh haha. Btw where's your that friend whom you always used to hang out? Even ditch us for her?" Taehyun asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh you're talking about Yuri? She's in the class. She's unwell today. Why are you asking about her?" I asked smirking.

"It's literally nothing. Just wondering." Taehyun answered nonchalantly.

I felt uninterest in his voice. What if he rejects Yuri? No no. It can't be.

"I'll try bringing her at lunch. You'll get to know her then. She's really fun to be with." I said cheerfully.

"Whatever! Gotta go,bye" he bid his farewell and went to class.

"Aishh rude!" I said in my mind and decided to go to class.

Yuri's POV

I was resting my head on my arms to ease the pain. Thankfully it's almost gone and I feel much better than before.

I was staring at the front when I saw Gyu entering the class. Somehow he looks kinda down? I don't know.

But as soon as he saw me,his face lit up and his cheerful self was back in an instant.

"Hi princess. How are you feeling now?" He asked gently stroking my hair.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined with mine,resting my head on his shoulder,I said," I'm fine now. Thanks for your concerns."

I could feel how he at first tensed up a bit with my actions but relaxed afterwards. He brought his other hand and patted my head," it's okay. You're my best friend and I'm always here for you."

Hearing those words felt like heaven. At least I've Beomgyu on my side. He's annoying but he's that friend that you can't live without. I'm happy that I met him and I would do anything to be with him forever.

My thoughts were interrupted when our teacher came. I straightened up on my seat and both of us focused on the lecture.

~time skip~

It's now lunch but I don't have enough appetite. So I think I'll go to library to collect some study materials. After all I can't fail in the exams.

I was about to head to the library when suddenly Beomgyu stopped me. I looked at him with a questioning face.

"Let's eat together with my friends. I'll introduce you to them today."

"Umm but-"

"No buts. You've to come with me." At this he started dragging me towards the cafeteria. I was frozen at the thought that I'll encountering my crush aka Kang Taehyun. I mentally facepalmed. I probably look horrible right now. What if he dislikes me at the first impression?

I had literally nothing to do as we were already at the cafeteria. Beomgyu was looking for his friends. He immediately spotted them at a corner. He waved at them and dragged me towards them.

"Guys look. This is Yuri. My best friend and neighbor." Beomgyu beemed.

"Hi Yuri. I'm Yeonjun. Nice meeting you." A blue haired boy said winking at me.

"Hello I'm Soobin" the guy with deep dimples said with a mouthful of bread. CUTE!!

"Hello I'm Huening Kai. You can call me Hueka."

"Hi I'm Taehyun. You must be the one Beomgyu can't stop talking about?" Taehyun flashed me a smile.

"Ahh..is that so?" I awkwardly laughed.

I noticed Taehyun smirking at Beomgyu and Beomgyu was looking at him with his eyes narrowed.

"Hey Yuri have a seat." Yeonjun said to with a smile.

There was a seat beside Hueka and another one beside Taehyun. Before I could even move Beomgyu jumped to sit beside Hueka.

I guess there's no option left for me except for sitting beside Taehyun. God this is so awkward!!!

Hi guys!! As I said I updated it again today. Hope you like it. If that so please leave a vote xD. Have a nice day/night lovies~~❤️