Chapter 7

Taehyun's POV

School was really tiring today. Ughh.. specially it gets way more tiring when it's exam season. Can't blame though. We must study hard to achieve good result.

As the bell rang,I slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed towards Yuri's class.

I saw her packing her things, a little indifferent. I wonder what she's thinking so deeply? I decided to approach her.

I thought of surprising her from the back. I put my palms over her eyes and said," guess who?"

She put her hands on mine and smilingly said," umm let me think. Is it Hueka? Or perhaps Soobin?" She chuckled.

I frowned,letting go of her eyes. "I'm disappointed. You didn't recognize me," I said with a pout.

She laughed out loud,slightly punching my chest," silly!! Look how much of a baby you are," she said while stretching my cheeks hard.

"Ouch ouch. It hurts." I said.

"Haha sorry boo. Let's get going." She said slinging her arm in my hand.

"Yuri,I was wondering if you would like to visit my house today? Umm if you don't mind though," I said shyly scratching my head.

"Uhh let me think. Perhaps if you would treat me mint chocolate icecream?" She sheepishly said, grinning.

"Sure. Why not?" I said smiling brightly.

"Ehh? You just agreed so easily? Nevermind I was thinking about annoying you." She said,slight disappointment in her voice.

I couldn't help admiring her cute face while frowning. How can someone be so freaking adorable while being annoyed?

I smiled to myself as we happily headed towards my house. On the way I bought her a medium bucket of mint chocolate icecream which she gladly accepted.

I brought her home today specially to introduce her to my mom. She's definitely gonna like Yuri. Anyways who doesn't though?

I opened the front door of my house to be greeted by mom.

"Hi Mom, I'm home."

"Hi sweety, who's this pretty girl? Umm is she my Taehyun's girlfriend?" My mom asked winking.

What an embarrassment!!

I mentally slapped myself but decided to play it cool.
"Umm not yet,but soon." I said winking back and dragging Yuri towards my room.

Once I was in my room,I locked the door and faced Yuri. She looks completely embarrassed. The crimson tint on her cheeks says so.

"Uh don't mind my mom. She's always a crackhead." I said trying to ease the situation.

"Oh b-but what you said-" she said barely loud to be audible.

I don't know why I said that but I don't really regret it. Who wouldn't want her as a girlfriend? At least I'd love to. Beomgyu did a pretty good job introducing her to me. Now look we're really close.

I even think I have a crush on her. The way she laughs is a music to my ears. Her sparkly eyes whenever she looks at me. The way she gets excited over every small things are enough to give me butterflies.

I slowly stepped closer to her,closer enough to feel the warm scent of her luscious hair. Close enough to see her long lashes and obviously close enough to have better view of her plump,pink lips.

I put my hands on her shoulder and made her look into my eyes. She looks so beautiful from a close view.

Her eyes are still shining like she's holding the whole universe in her eyes. I got lost in her beauty.

"Yes I said that consciously. Don't think I was joking," I said almost whispering.

"Uhh-" she seemed so nervous but managed to keep eye contact with me.

"Do you mind my words though?" I asked her hopeful to get a negative response.

"N-no," she said stuttering.

I looked at her eyes and shifted my gaze to her slightly parted lips. It was like her lips were inviting me to devour them with love. Likewise my brain and heart were screaming to do so too.

I took a breathe,closed my eyes and leaned over to her. She shook a bit by my action but immediately closed her eyes.

My heart was pounding like a drum, anticipation took over me as I was a millimeter away from the sweetest moment. I could hear her loud heartbeat too. She clenched on the sleeves of my shirt.

As my lips were about to touch her, suddenly the door of my room flew open,revealing my mom.

"Babies I brought you foo- uh nevermind." She said immediately turning back.

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks making them burn like hell.

"Uh mom,ever heard of knocking?" I said totally pissed off.

I could see Yuri as red as a tomato from my peripheral vision.

"Oops sorry. Didn't know that you two will be doing those kinda things!" She said smirking.

"What do you mean by those kinda things?" I said ,now completely red.

"Nevermind nevermind. Continue with your business. But only after you finish your studies," she said and went out closing the door.

I looked at Yuri who's now looking outside the window.

"I'm really sorry Yuri to put you in such an embarrassing situation." I said apologetically.

"Uh uh it's nothing. Let's start studying or else it'll be late," she said diverting the topic.

"Oh yeah, let's start-" I said sitting with my books.

I'm really sorry again to not make them kiss ;) Back to back chapters with almost kissing content. Nevermind but you'll soon be blessed with the first kiss. Till then bye bye❤️

Also please vote ☝️🙌