Chapter 3

We all were eating and chitchatting about our lives. Taehyun seemed really interested about me. I enjoyed that. Hope started to grow in me like if I can be with him in future.

He's so beautiful to describe. He has everything that a person can have. Talent,looks,grades,money everything. I'm so head over heels for him. Looks like my crush for him literally has turned into love.

I was awestruck by the way he talked to me. He was smiling brightly the whole time. It seemed that we've known each other for so long.

"Umm Yuri, would you like a bite of my sotteok that my mom made?" Taehyun asked me suddenly.

I really love hotteok. So I excitedly agreed almost instantly.

" Yes I'd love to," I almost jumped.

Taehyun chuckled at me and brought up the hotteok skewer infront of my mouth.

"Open up. I'll feed you~" he said cutely.

I couldn't help blushing at this. How cute!! He's even trying to feed me.

I opened my mouth and had a bite of what Taehyun offered me. It tasted absolutely delicious.

"You can have this whole skewer if you want. Seems like you love it." He gave me flash of smile.

" Umm..I wouldn't have taken it as it's our first meeting,you would probably think I'm a pig. But since it's sotteok,I can't resist," I snatched it away from his hand and started munching on it.

"Cute!!" I heard him chuckle.

I was happily enjoying my food when suddenly I felt someone's gaze towards me. I looked up to see who that was. No. It's nobody. Everyone is eating and chatting except for Beomgyu though. He seems a little lost in thoughts.

Suddenly he put down his spoon a bit harshly making everyone startled. He stood up about to leave.

" Hey guys. I've some important things to deal with. Gotta go." He said almost in a hurry.

"Uh Yuri. Sorry I can't walk you home today. I'll be late. So go home alone." He said rushing towards the door without sparing another word.

"What's with him?" I frowned. "He's not being his usual self." I said,still eating like a hyena.

"Forget that and enjoy your meal." Taehyun said.

"Yeah."

The bell rang signalling the recess was over. So we bid goodbyes and headed to our respective classes. Taehyun and I've the same subject then. So we walked together.

We sat together in the class. It was history and it's hella boring. So we decided to chat more to know ourselves better. Time passed by so fast with him that I didn't even notice that school was already over.

Beomgyu's POV

I silently watched how Yuri almost forgot about me while being with Taehyun. She's really enjoying his company.

Taehyun fed Yuri a piece of his sotteok. At this I lost my appetite.

You call it jealousy? Then yes I'm jealous.

I know I'm being a child. Cause definitely she sees me nothing more than a friend. And here I'm suffering with my unrequited love. She's finally hanging out with her crush happily. So I should be happy.

I went to the washroom,splashed water all over my face to ease my mind. It's driving me crazy.

I should've been selfish and shouldn't have introduced her to Taehyun. But it would've hurt her.

I sighed pulling my hair," uhh..what does that boy have that I don't?" I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I lied to them. I don't have any work to deal with. But I won't go home with Yuri today. I probably need some time to get outta this feeling.

I skipped all the classes till the end. After everyone was out of the classes,I went for my locker to put my stuffs,getting ready to head home.

" Guess what I've no one to accompany me to home today." I heard Yuri sighing and talking to herself.

Out of the blue, Taehyun came running and almost jumped on Yuri.

"Geez Taehyun. You scared the hell out of me." Yuri said,hands on her chest.

"Aww sorry princess. Mind walking with me to your home?" Taehyun offered.

How dare he called her by the pet name I used to call her with?

"Umm.. okay. Since I'm alone I'll take your offer." Yuri happily cheered and hold Taehyun's hand. Then they walked out my sight.

I could feel the hot tears forming in my eyes. Guess what now it's finally the time to let go off my feelings.

I waited an hour more at the empty school,afraid that I might bump into them if I started then.

When I was finally walking to my home,it started raining heavily. Shit. I don't have umbrella with me. It's really not my day.

But I walked really slow,allowing the sky to drench me with her heavy pouring. When I reached home,I was completely soaked and shivering in cold.

I live here alone as my parents are always out of the country for business. I was about to enter my house,when suddenly Yuri came to me.

"Oh my Beomie. You're completely drenched. You'll catch cold." She said worryingly.

" No I'm fine." I answered shortly.

"No you're not. I'm coming inside and making soup for you." She demanded.

How I wish I could say her yes. After debating with my mind for some moments, I replied her with a no.

" No thanks Yuri. You should go home. I'm fine and I can take care of myself." I stated and hurriedly went inside my house leaving her there speechless.

Sorry I was a bit busy so couldn't upload. But I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a vote if you like it ❤️