Chapter 2

They all collectively were seated in the hospital ward and chatting with one another when the nurse approached them.

Pammi: Mrs Oberoi?

Jhanvi: ji?
(Yes)

Pammi: hume Mr Oberoi ko kam se kam 10 din ke liye under observation rakhna hoga
(We need to keep Mr Oberoi under observation for at least 10 days)

Jhanvi: mein unke saath reh sakti kya?
(Can i stay with him here?)

Pammi: ji bilkul
(Yes of course)

The nurse left them to be, and soon after Om stood up and spoke.

Om: hum log chalte, aapko rest karne ka time dete
(We'll get going, give you time to rest)

Shakti: aur Anika ko bhi ghar leker jayenge
(And we'll take Anika home as well)

Jhanvi: theek hai
(Okay)

Dadi: Billu, bags uthaye
(Billu, pick up the bags)

Billu grabbed the two suitcases belonging to Anika, and was lifting them when he heard that melodious voices sing words that brought pain to his whole body.

Anika: mein khud saman le sakti Billu Bhaaiya
(I will take my bags myself, Billu Brother)

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Billu's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Rudra spat out the water from his mouth and began hysterically laughing. Once everyone else came out of the shock, they also couldn't help themselves.
Here Anika was curious, what had just happened? Did she say something wrong? Okay, she admits that in her eyes, he is not a bhaaiya, rather a gift for human-kind. But she didn't want to make it awkward calling him Billu alone.

Priyanka: Billu?

Rudra: BHAAIYA!!!
(BROTHER!!!)

He screamed and again started his laughing session. Here Anika was stressed out, unsure of what mistake she made. She looked at Billu, who was crying inside.

Pinky: Billu Bhaaiya kaha se aaya Anika?(Where did Billu Brother come from Anika?)

(Where did Billu Brother come from Anika?)

She managed to ask while suppressing herself from bursting out.

Anika: Dadi Ji ne hi kaha Billu
(Dadi Ji only said, Billu)

Dadi: arrey pagli, mein usse pyaar se bulati
(I call him that out of love, crazy girl)

Om: nickname

Anika became embarrassed now, and didn't know how to react, so she simply said nothing

Shakti: uska naam Shivaay hai
(His name is Shivaay)

Anika: Shivaay?