Chapter 3

Pinky: Anika, Shivaay ka kamra vaha hai, tu jaa aur uska madat maango
(Anika, that one is Shivaay's bedroom. You go and ask for his help)

Anika: pehle mein jaake file leker aati
(First I'll go get my file)

Pinky nodded before leaving her to do what she needed. Anika quickly returned and was about to straight enter his room when she abruptly stopped at the door, hearing some noise.

Shivaay: I really don't care Mishra, mujhe kisi bhi keemat per voh deal chahiye.
(I really don't care Mishra, I want that Deal at any cost)

There was a short lived pause, before his rage continued

Shivaay: kya matlab hai tumhara? Patel company ke haatho mein gaya? FHAT THE WUCK?
(What do you mean? It's gone to the Patel's company? FHAT THE WUCK)

Anika spoke to herself in response to his shouting.

Anika: kamal hai, itna bada business man ko nahi pata gaali kese dete. Shabdon ko mess up kardiya. Lekin bichara aadmi, Mishra ji? Itna daant pada, mujhe uspe taras aara hai
(That's amazing, such a big business man doesn't know how to properly abuse. He messed up the words. But that poor guy, Mishra Ji? He scolded his so much, I feel bad for him)

Shivaay: do you need anything?

She looked up to see him in front of him

Anika: madat
(Help)

Shivaay: okay, toh phir andar aao
(Okay, then come inside)

She joined him in his room, still clutching onto her file.

Anika: agar aap bura nahi maanoge toh,
(If you don't mind,)

Shivaay: mein kyu bura maanunga?
(Why would I mind?)

Anika's pov: ache se nahi bol sakti tu Anika? Pehle se hi tujhe michmichi machti, jab uske khareeb aati. Upar se sharmaati bohot
(Can't you say it properly Anika? Firstly you feel michmich when you're near him. On top of that you feel shy a lot)

Shivaay: what is this 'michi-michi' you speak of?

Little did she know that her thoughts came out vocally, and Shivaay had heard it all.

Anika: phirse raita phail gaya
(There's the problem again)

Shivaay: oh hello

He frantically shook his hand in front of her face and clicked his fingers multiple times

Anika: Ji?
(Yes?)

Shivaay: 'michi-michi'?

Anika: arrey michmichi, mich...michi, michmichi, aapko nahi pata? Voh hota hai naa, gandi wali feeling, pet mein gud-gud-gud-gud-gud-gud hoti. Ajeeb se current aati hai, Vahi bolte michmichi.
(Hey, michmichi, mich...michi, michmichi, you don't know? It happens na, that weird feeling, in your stomach it goes gud-gud-gud-gud-gud-gud. A weird current strikes in your body, that's called michmichi)

Her explanation was full of dramatic actions, weird facial expression and a change in her tone of voice every now and then. He couldn't help but gaze in aww at her. She was mature when needed, but innocent and childish at the same time.

Anika: samajh gaye?
(Understood?)

Shivaay: yeh words kaha se seekti? Tumhara kohi dictionary ka sale chalra hai kya? Mujhe ek copy chahiye, pata nahi aur kitne words aur phrases hai joh mujhe seekna padega
(Where do you learn all these words? Do you sell dictionaries that you write? I also want a copy, don't know how many words and phrases I would have to learn)