~ ONE ~

A/N: Hey! So, originally, I was going to publish this book closer to the end of this month (July 2020), but because I'm taking a summer school AP 12 course, and can't work on my other book, Dirty Mind until I'm finished this course, I'm pushing this a bit earlier. I don't want to go onto a hiatus on my other book without giving people something else to read, so please enjoy! For now, I'll be publishing a new chapter for this story every Tuesday and Thursday. That might change later on, but for now, it'll be like this. 

Happy Reading! 

- - - 

-Cute Face-

Word of the new student spread quickly through Karasuno. At first, no one really paid much attention to the fact that someone would be joining, that is, until they found out their name. As soon as it was announced that the new student was none other than Min-Jun Seong himself, the students started to talk. 

Min-Jun Seong, more popularly known as Solis, is a model who's fame is fast rising thanks to his charming looks and family background. There were already rumors of the male moving to Japan from South Korea, but they were never confirmed until now. No one expected someone like him to go to a school like Karasuno. People expected him to go to a private school in Tokyo, not Miyagi. 

But here he was, standing at the front gates with his bag slung over his shoulder. 

Min-Jun stared at the dull-looking school with a blank expression. This school wasn't anything like the one he went to in Korea, but he liked it. It was simple, and nothing too extravagant. The area around the school was to his liking as well. The grassy fields swayed in the breeze which created a calming rustling noise, the peace occasionally disturbed by the cars that would drive by. 

Ignoring the other students who watched him like some exotic caged animal, Min-Jun finally moved from the spot he stood, stepping through the gates. He knew his way to the office since last weekend he had come by to take an entrance exam which he passed with flying colors, taking up only half an hour of the 2 hours given. 

He could hear the other student's whispering as he strolled peacefully towards his destination, used to all the stares since it had been like that even before he became a model. Sometimes, however, he'll still get disturbed by the feeling of being watched. Whenever that happens, he remembers back to the advice Yu-Gang, his stepfather, gave him. 

'Just think about the delicious cake I packed for your lunch! That should take your mind off it all!' 

Except, he didn't have any of his step-father's delicious strawberry cake, so thinking about it only made his stomach growl uncomfortably. Shaking his head to refocus, Min-Jun released a small sigh, pushing the office door open. 

The noise inside instantly dropped upon his arrival, all the staff members' gazes snapping towards him. Gently closing the door behind him, Min-Jun bowed towards the staff that was mainly female, all of their faces turning a light pink at the sight of the handsome teen.