~ SIX ~

I know I said I was going to publish this on Tuesday and Thursday, but I wanted to give a little more for fun~ 

Enjoyyy~

- - - 

-Sneaking In-

Ennoshita couldn't focus in class. Not only was his mind clouded with thoughts about volleyball and the losses from yesterday, but...the new student had apparently gone 'missing'. The second-year had a vague idea of where Min-Jun could be, after seeing him at their match against Date Tech, but he just didn't understand why. 

Why would someone famous like him, come and see their volleyball match? Does he play? Does he just like to watch? Why would he risk skipping school just to watch them? 

His hands clenched, face scrunching up in frustration. 

'He just got to watch us lose in the end...pathetic...and I never stepped onto the court...not once...'  Snapping himself out of the negative mindset, Ennoshita let out a small sign, glancing over at the empty desk beside him. 'I wonder...is he still there watching?' 

- - - 

Stopping the recording, Min-Jun made sure all the data was saved before shoving the camera into his pocket. The thunderous cheering in the gym was starting to make him develop a headache, so as soon as the final point was won he was on his way out. 

The match between Seijoh and Shiratorizawa was a spectacle to watch, but all the screaming got quite annoying just 5 minutes in. A majority of the screams were from girls cheering for not Seijoh as a team, but just their captain. 

Min-Jun totally understood. Oikawa does have quite a handsome face. But his ass was quite flat- 

'Wait what?' Shaking his head, Min-Jun smacked his hand against his forehead a little. 'Why did I just think that...' He left the building with what he came for but left with a question burning in his mind. 

Why the hell did he stare at Oikawa's ass? 

He decided to just ignore it, and hopefully, the thought wouldn't return ever again. Flagging down a taxi he gave the driver the address of his school before sitting back, drowning out his disturbing thoughts with music. 

'Maybe I'm sick or something...' 

By the time he got to Karasuno, school had already ended. After paying for the ride, Min-Jun had to be extra careful not to bump into any of his teachers, otherwise explaining his absence could be quite difficult. He ducked behind pillars, garbage cans, and walls, avoiding anyone and everyone he saw until finally, he reached the gym. 

Letting out a small, relieved sigh, he glancing around one more time to make sure no was saw him before pulling the gym doors open. The sound must have alerted the rest of the team inside, but it didn't distract the first-year who leaped into the air. 

Min-Jun's eyes sparkled a little as he watched the first year spike the ball, the sound echoing throughout the quiet gym. There was a wide grin on the boy's face as he fell back down to the ground. It wasn't hard to tell that he was already pretty much over the lose, and focusing on the future. A good feature for an athlete to have. 

"Uh...can we help you?" The voice brought him out of his thoughts, making him realize that he had been staring at the confused first year. 

"Ah, sorry. If I'm disrupting practice I can wait until you're done..." The coach narrowed his eyes at the male before shaking his head. 

"It's alright," Ukai turned towards the team. "Let's take a small break." 

Pulling off his mask and glasses, Min-Jun tucked them into his pocket before pulling out the camera he used to film the match he had just watched. The team gathered around, watching curiously as he took out the memory card and held it out to Ukai who stared at his hand, confused. 

"It's the Seijoh and Shiratorizawa match..." The coach's and the team's eyes all widened when they heard that, staring at the second year in shock. "I figured it could help you take both teams down in the future..." The gym fell back into silence, making Min-Jun slightly uncomfortable. "Sorry if I crossed a li-," 

"No no!" Ukai quickly rushed, shaking his head and hands at the same time. "You just...caught us off guard." He took the memory card, slipping it into his pocket to watch at home. "This'll be a great help, thank you..." 

"My name is Min-Jun Seong, it's nice to meet you, sir." The second-year bowed to the blonde male who's eyes widened a little. Of course, he knew and heard of the name 'Seong', but that just made him all the more confused. Why was a famous person like him helping the team? Heck, what is he even doing at Karasuno? 

"Seong-san, thank you for coming out to watch us play both days." Sugawara broke the silence, stepping forward towards the younger male who simply nodded his head, the same old emotionless look on his face. 

"Of course Senpai..." Min-Jun glanced from the setter to the captain, and then the coach. "There is...one last thing I wish to ask..." Sugawara and Sawamura shared a look before the latter nodded. 

"Go for it." What left his mouth once more left the whole team stunned. 

"I'd like to join the team, if possible." 

"....HUHHH??" 

- - - 

....an even shorter chapter. WHAT AM I DOINGGGGGG NGHHHHHH! 

Ugh, life is hard man. Trust me, I'm trying to write more but ACK, life is just like 'haha, time to relapse b i t c h'. 

Here's the photo that keeps me alive. 

See you next chapter! 

Ezi Ezi