~ FIVE ~

-Bills, Check!- 

Duces were one thing Min-Jun hated. The constant tension and worry about not falling behind by simply one point. If you messed up, that was it. The whole team would lose, because of one mistake that you caused. He knew the pressure better than anyone. Especially after going to Nationals. It was rough, and spirit breaking. 

So when he watched the final spike get blocked, his heart dropped to his stomach. It had been an amazing set, one which many setters can't pull off, but apparently Seijoh predicted it. Number 10's spike had been blocked, and no one on Karasuno's side was able to save it. 

While the cheering for the powerhouse school sounded through the gym, the crows were wearing sorrowful expressions. They all looked defeated, but the two first years seemed to be the most impacted by the loss. Min-Jun had no doubt that the two thought it was their fault. 

He watched from the stands as the orange-haired boy bowed to Sawamura, most likely apologizing. A gentle smile appeared behind his mask at the sight of the captain ruffling up the younger's hair. 

'Now that's a real captain...' The two teams lined up, thanking each other for the game before shaking hands. The obvious tension between the first-year setter and Seijoh's captain was evident to Min-Jun who watched curiously. Even during the game, there were moments where it seemed like it was just the two of them facing off on the court. 'They're both pretty amazing when it comes to setting...' Min-Jun narrowed his eyes down at the brunette who was happily celebrating with his team. 'But he knows his team better...that's obvious...' 

Karasuno's team dragged themselves to the stands to thank the few people sitting there for supporting them. Other than Min-Jun, there wasn't anyone else from their school. The girl's team wasn't allowed to leave to watch. However, there were still a few people who stuck around, even a few who were originally cheering for Seijoh. 

"Thank you for coming!" 

Without missing a beat, Min-Jun began to clap, the rest of those in the stands doing the same as well. He was watchful of the expressions on the team's faces. They were frustrated, that was clear, and the pitiful motivational lines a few of the watchers called out weren't helping. He knew what it felt like to lose and have someone tell you 'how good you did'. It was annoying, no doubt only causing the burning in their chests to grow. 

Dropping his arms to his side, Min-Jun turned and left the stands. It was much quieter in the hallways compared to the gym. Taking off his hat, he brushed a hand through his hair, fluffing it up a little. 

'That...' He leaned back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. 'That was exhilarating...' 

- - - 

Some would call it stalking, Min-Jun called it strategic following. Standing outside the restaurant the team had headed into about 5 minutes ago, he waiting a little more before sneaking a peek inside. He glanced around before spotting the woman who owned the small establishment. When she saw him, she was about to speak up when he quickly pulled his mask down, pressing his finger against his lips. Nodding, the woman glanced over at the team before creeping over to the front.