~ NINETEEN ~

- Kiyoko the Goddess - 

Min-Jun collapsed onto his bed, face buried deep into the fluffy pillows. A loud, almost not human groan left his lips as he exhaled deeply. The sound, although muffled by the pillow, still echoed through the room, startling Wolf who swam into his tiny castle in the fish tank.

That morning had been a lot more stressful than he would have liked. After getting home from the park where he had run into Shiratorizawa's infamous Guess Monster, breakfast with the team had been chaotic. No, simply saying it was chaotic wouldn't be enough. Breakfast with the team was as if a hurricane has suddenly swept through the apartment, tearing everything apart.

Kageyama and Hinata were throwing flour at each other while hiding behind the other club members.

Sugawara was just trying to finish making pancakes without getting flour on himself since he had just taken a shower.

Tsukishima was helping himself to the strawberry cake in Min-Jun's fridge while judging the others like a pompous rich man in the 1800s.

Yamaguchi was being used as a human shield, his entire body covered in flour making him look like a ghost.

Tanaka had his mouth stuffed with grapes, trying to do the chubby bunny challenge even though his face was starting to turn blue.

Kinoshita had stuffed himself into an empty cabinet to hide from the current flour war that was going on below, drinking orange juice out of a wine glass like a civilized Homosapien.

Ennoshita was having an existential crisis as he tried to get everyone to calm the fuck down, but it was hard to take him seriously with syrup smeared all over his face (due to Sugawara force-feeding him like the mom he is).

Nishinoya has somehow gotten up on top of the fridge, cackling as he sharpshooter the others down below with grapes that he had stolen from Tanaka's bowl.

Asahi was dead on the ground after being taken down by Nishinoya's precision shots. Two grapes to his eyes had been enough to take the giant down.

And finally, there was Daichi, who had given up. He drank his coffee while watching everything happen, wondering why the world was so cruel to him.

Once things had settled down and everyone got some breakfast into their stomachs, it was time for them to go. The kitchen had been cleaned, mainly because Min-Jun threatened to beat up the team with a mop if they left it the way it was after breakfast. After they left, leaving the Korean born now alone in his apartment, his thoughts finally caught up to him.

What Tendo had brought up before Min-Jun left had seriously shaken him up, and the only reason the team didn't notice his internal worry was because of the chaos that had been occurring.

'At least I have the whole day to rest...' Min-Jun rolled over on his bed, sprawled out like a starfish. 'Should I study for exams?' There was a pause. 'Nah. Too much work.' Grabbing the blanket, Min-Jun rolled again, turning himself into a burrito. 'Time for a nap hehe...'