~ NINE ~

A/N: Felt like publishing another chapter for fun, enjoy! 

- - - 

- Flash Of Fear -

Wolf watched from his fish tank as Min-Jun got dressed in the black uniform, packing a change of clothes for practice. The fish swam circles around the castle in the tank, waiting for breakfast. Once he finished getting ready, Min-Jun headed over to his beloved pet. Crouching down, he watched with a smile as Wolf swam up to the surface, staring up at him almost expectedly. 

Sprinkling food into the tank, Min-Jun gave the top of the tank a kiss before grabbing his bag and heading out of his bedroom, the door swinging shut behind him. The half Korean half American male had been up since around 5:30 since he had accidentally set his alarm one hour earlier. 

Needless to say, he was more than a little annoyed. 

A long jog, however, warmed up his body, and over time the irritation towards himself and the alarm disappeared. Now, even after a shower, there was still about an hour before school. Thanks to the other nights...fiasco, Min-Jun's fridge was filled with three bags of meatbuns, meaning breakfast was covered. 

Sitting on the island in the kitchen, he munched happily on his second bun, a bubbly feeling filling his chest. After joining the team, he couldn't help but feel like a hole in his chest had been filled. It made him feel happy that he was accomplishing something after moving to Japan. It made him feel like he wasn't a disappointment.

'I wonder what's going to happen next...' Jumping off the island, Min-Jun raised his arms above his body, stretching. 'I'm...looking forward to playing with them more...' 

- - - 

"SEEEOOOONNNGGG!!! KIIIYOOOOOKOOOO!!!" Min-Jun was pulled to the side by Kiyoko just in time to avoid the two second years who lept through the air, hearts in their eyes. The two beauties watched emotionlessly as they flopped onto the floor of the court before turning towards one another. 

Min-Jun smiled lightly. "Thank you Kiyoko-senpai." The older female blushed lightly, smiling back with a nod. 

"Of course." 

Tanaka and Nishinoya watched the exchange on the ground, rivers of tears spilling from their eyes. 

"WE HAVE TRULY BEEN BLESSED TODAY!!" They hollered, only to get scolded by Daichi who hit the two of them over the head with a rolled-up magazine. 

Sitting down on the court, Min-Jun began his stretching routine. He released a small, content sigh as he leaned forward, easily reaching past his toes. The others on the team blinked owlishly, shocked by how effortlessly flexible the handsome male was. There wasn't any sign of discomfort on Min-Jun's face, no matter how far he stretched.