~ SEVENTEEN ~

- Breaking Point -

The crunch of leaves under his feet had Asahi on constant alert, any sounds around him setting of red flags in his mind. The breeze that ran through the leaves made them dance and rustle, adding to the creep aura. Tree branches cracked as they were bent, but one particular snap of a branch made Asahi whirl around in fear.

Behind him on the path stood a gigantic monster, with glowing yellow eyes that shone through the dark. It snarled, saliva dripping off it's fangs. Claws sharp and ready to tear into the male's body.

Scrambling back, Asahi tripped over a stone, landing hard on his behind. Cowering with his arms around his head, he squeezed his eyes shut, praying to every single god he could think of.

"WAAA! PLEASEDONTEATME!"

Freezing, Asahi blinked. Glancing around cautiously, he relaxed after realizing what had just happened was just a dream.

Rolling over in the spacious bed, Asahi frowned in his sleep when he realized there had been a significant lack of warmth beside him. Confused, he sat up, rubbing the remaining essence of sleep from his eyes.

"Min-Jun?...where'd he go?..."

- - -

Panting, the black haired male leaned back against the railing separating the farm fields to the street and walking path. The sun had only just began to rise over the horizon, painting the dark sky in a plethora of warm toned colors. With the lack of clouds, the sky looked like a sea of light. Fields of wheat swayed in unison with the breeze, mimicking ocean waves.

The last time Min-Jun had gone to an ocean was when he had visited Italy for a photo shoot. He had spent hours down at the shore, feet in the water. Something about the endless depth washed waves of calmness over him. During that trip, his assistant had to man handle him just to be safe since the boy had a tendency to jump into large bodies of water.

Once he had even dove into a lake while still wearing the brands latest expensive tailored suit. Everything turned out alright in the end since the photos had turned out 100% hotter with Min-Jun being soaking wet, but his poor assistant looked as though she was going to have an heart attack worrying that he would catch a cold.

Briefly chuckling at the fond memory, Min-Jun took in a deep breath. He had been out jogging for almost an hour, so by now the team should be waking up. Turning back towards the direction he had ran from, Min-Jun was about to set off again when he froze.

A familiar looking head of spiky red hair caught his attention.

Unsure of what to do, Min-Jun remained completely still. He had read somewhere that a T-Rex cant see you if you're still, so maybe that would be the same with a human?