~ THREE ~

- A Solid Team- 

On his walk home, Min-Jun snacked on the leftover half of the milk bread he saved from lunch, humming happily at the sweet taste. After lunch, the day actually hadn't been much of a headache. The rest of the students calmed down a little at the fact a semi-famous model was attending their school. It was mainly thanks to some loud second year's who helped Min-Jun get out of a moshpit. 

"OI! Give the poor guy some space would cha!" A shaved head bobbed through the crowd before appearing before Min-Jun who watched curiously. 

"Yeah! Back it up! You're obviously bothering him!" Another male shoved through the dense crowds in the hallway, standing beside who Min-Jun assumed to be his friend. He was much shorter, with hair that was jelled upward. Since they had their backs to him, he couldn't see their faces. The two, although loud themselves, got the rest of the school to at least relax a little. But, before Min-Jun could thank them, they had run off due to the bell ringing. 

'I didn't get their names...' Chewing the bread in his mouth Min-Jun pouted slightly. 'I'm sure I'll see them around again...they're quite loud...' 

Finishing the rest of the bread, he tossed the wrapper into a trash can on the side of the road. He was still a fair distance away from his apartment, and without his wallet, he couldn't stop and get more snacks. Huffing, Min-Jun shoved his hands into his pockets, quickening his pace a little. 

As he walked, his mind wandered back to something he heard his classmates talking about after finishing the assignment. He wasn't one to eavesdrop (lies), but when he heard the word 'Volleyball', it caught his full attention. 

"Did you hear that the volleyball team's going to Interhigh?" 

"Really? That's going to be embarrassing..." 

"Tell me about it, the team used to be so good but now..." 

It was odd to Min-Jun how little hope his classmates had in the team, but what intrigued him more was the frustrated look on Ennoshita's face. It was obvious he had overheard the conversation as well, so his reaction was interesting. 

'He's probably on the team then...' Min-Jun concluded, scanning the key to enter the apartment complex. The receptionist and guard both greeted him with a smile and nod which he reciprocated with a wave. Once in the elevator, he scanned the special key card again before pressing the very last button for floor 30. 

It wasn't really his choice, but more so his mothers. The woman refused to let her son live in some shabby small apartment, so she bought a whole building and gave him the topmost floor to live on. Floor 30 is only one single living complex and the most expensive out of all the apartments. And it was his. 

Min-Jun sighed at the thought of living in such a luxury place when he would have rather preferred a smaller, less flashy place. But there was no arguing with his mother. If he had, she might have bought up 5 other buildings for him to chose from. No, not might, she definitely would have.