- Tagged & Announcement! -

Heyyyy..........

*falls to knees, forehead on the ground* 

I'M SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR SUCH A LONG ASS TIME!!! 

School right now is KILLIN' me. Like a damn snail sizzling in a pile of salt on the pavement during a hot Florida day. Currently, I have law studies 12, and chemistry. AND! As if that wasn't enough to kill me, I just finished moving...again. Legit moved back in quarantine, like in September, and I once again moved this month...

What makes it worse was how the deciding process of where to live went down. So we were going to go to this nice place near my school, but when we were half way in moving, the damn landlord was like "hey, let me raise the rent price from what I listed so that the people who already started unpacking can no longer pay! That's a great idea!" 

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Dude, I wanted to rip that mother fuckers head off, pardon my swearing but he pissed me the fuck off. 

With all that jazz out of the way, onto the story announcements! 

So for Stargazing, I have the next chapters planned out, all I have to do is type them. I'll try my best to get a couple of chapters out this month and get to the point in the story where Karasuno goes to Tokyo for the training camp with Nekoma, Fukurodani, and the other schools. 

As for Dirty Mind, I'm not too sure just yet. I know I'm going to keep working on that story, but not now. I think I'm going to focus on Stargazing, and get that story finished or mostly finished before continuing Dirty Mind. Who know's I'm very spontaneous I may randomly pick the book up earlier than planned we'll see. 

AND NOW FOR THE TAG FROM @N3PTOON !!!!!

1) Do you like someone? 

Yepp! I got myself a lovely boyfriend a couple of months ago (♡'౪'♡)

2) Do they like you back? 

I sure as hell hope he does or he's gotta explain why he asked me out in the first place 

3) Middle name? 

I suppose it's alright to share this since no one irl knows my middle name. It's Merlin (My father really liked wizards and that kind of jazz) 

4) Single or Taken? 

Taken ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

5) Girl best friend? 

I have two best friends, both beautiful woooomen 

6) Guy best friend? 

Uhhhhh back in quarantine, he tried to take advantage of me while we were drinking so uh...yeah no thanks. 

7) Favorite OTP 

God does Daiharu completely MURDER ME I LOVE THEM and damnn some of those fanarts are SO spicy, and then there's the cute ass cuddling ones THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN AND I LOVE IT. And the show's season-ending? DAMN! Hot DAMN was that good!!! 

8) Last person you texted? 

My bf, I called him an eel and he called me a blobfish, like not in a mean way that's just our weird ass thing

9) Last song you listened to? 

City of Angels by Em Beihold 

10) Battery percent? 

57% 

11) Lock Screen 

12) Reason you joined wattpad? 

To find an outlet, and somewhere that I could may connect with other people who have similar interests (๑ÒωÓ๑)

13) Birthday? 

March 3rd babyyy

Thank you so much for the tag @N3PTOON !!! 

The next chapter of Stargazing should be out soon, so keep yall eye out for that! Also, final note...THANK YOU FOR 231 FOLLOWERS I'M SPEECHLESS THANK YOU SO MUCHH!! 

I love you guys!!! See you in the next chapter!!!