~ ELEVEN ~

- Tutoring -

It wasn't until much later, near the end of practice did the two first years finally stumble back into the gym where the rest of the team were performing drills with Ukai's help. As soon as they entered, the coach yelled at their absence, but neither of them was paying attention. Instead, they stared at Min-Jun, thinking back to what Ushijima had said when they asked how they knew each other.

"I would watch yourselves around him. Nothing good came from his team. They were all manipulative, and are willing to do whatever it takes to win. Even crushing their own teammate's minds."

It confused them greatly because everything Ushijima said didn't sound anything like Min-Jun. Frankly, they didn't trust what the ace said, putting their trust in their Senpai. The other (main) reason the duo didn't believe what they were told was due to the fact Ushijima had looked down on them, especially Hinata and his height.

Min-Jun sat down on the ground beside Ennoshita who tensed up a little at the close proximity. Their knees brushed against each other when Min-Jun shifted around, getting comfortable since it looked like Takeda had something serious to talk to them about.

"Final exams are also next month. You know that don't you?" Ukai tensed up visibly, worry crossing his face. Takeda's question, which was mainly directed to the four players with the lowest grades was met with silence. "Don't...you?" Kageyama, Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka all held grim expressions, collectively turning their heads away from Takeda stiffly. "I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say..."

Tanaka and Nishinoya looked like they were about to blow up, both shivering and it wasn't from the cold.

"If you fail in even one subject..."

Kageyama's eyes were glued to the ground as he contemplated every moment he had ever procrastinated doing his schoolwork.

"You'll have extra lessons on weekends..."

Hinata had already begun to tear up. Simply the thought of extra lessons or just lessons, in general, made him feel like pissing his pants.

"And of course Tokyo, you'll be out."

All hell broke loose.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were quick to try and run away only to get stopped by Ennoshita. Hinata still had the same look on his face as if he were about to puke at any moment, and Kageyama had completely stopped breathing.

While everyone began to either try and calm down the four, or panic alongside them (Yamaguchi), Min-Jun stayed seated on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest. It was amusing to watch the panic from the sidelines, especially when he knew that he would help them either way.

'I'll give them another minute...this is fun.' His smirk wasn't caught by anyone since Hinata had started screaming again nervously. The orange-haired boy even tried to ask the coach for help, but that backfired miserably. Seeing the first year drop onto his knees in total despair, Sugawara walked over to try and lighten his mood.