~ TEN ~

- Unexpected Encounters -

The day was perfect so far. The weather was lovely, not too sunny with a little breeze. Schoolwork wasn't hard per usual for Min-Jun, but since he wasn't called on even once he got to snooze a little. And now finally it was time for volleyball. Reaching out, Min-Jun wrapped his hand around the doorknob. 

"AAHHHHHHHH THAT WON'T STOP MEEEEE!!" 

Retracting his hand, the second year blinked at the door. He could hear both Tanaka and Hinata's screaming from inside, which was quickly followed by Sugawara's muffled voice. Once they weren't shouting anymore, he opened the club room door and walked inside. Heading over to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, the two first years greeted their senpai who gave them a questioning look as to what was happening. 

"We...don't really know either..." Yamaguchi giggled, scratching the back of his neck. Min-Jun's eyes widened a little at the sheer amount of cuteness his kohai possesses. He was too stunned to speak, so he simply nodded and turned to get changed quickly since he was a little behind. 

Heading to his corner he dropped his bag down, ignoring the rest of the monologue happening between the other members of the club. There were a few pieces of the conversation that he caught, especially a specific ace's name. 

'Ushijima Wakatoshi...' Slipping his shorts on Min-Jun frowned a little. 'I wonder if their team still hates me...I didn't really do anything, it was my old team...but I still feel bad...' Letting out a sigh, he took off the rest of his uniform and tossed it onto his bag instead of folding it. Pulling the white t-shirt over his head, he patted the material down slightly to get rid of the wrinkles. 

"All right then! Let's get to WORKKK!" The shouting made Min-Jun jump, instinctively shifting behind the closest person to him which happened to be Tsukishima. The shorter male blinked, watching as most of the team got hyped up after what Daichi had said, also shouting. 

'So much noise...' 

After a short walk, Min-Jun and the rest of the Karasuno Boys Volleyball team stood in front of a large incline hill. From the looks of it, the run wasn't going to be all that bad, especially now that Min-Jun had stretched out properly. 

"Here we are, at Karasuno's infamous heartbreak hill." Tanaka stood with his hands on his hips, a large grin on his face. He then suddenly turned to Min-Jun. "Try not to fall behind Pretty Boy!" He didn't really know what to say, so Min-Jun simply gave his fellow second-year a thumbs up. 

"Now, I want ten uphill dashes to the midpoint. We're going up in teams." Min-Jun was instantly grabbed by Tanaka who gave him a challenging grin. He nodded back, getting into position at the line beside the other male. When Daichi clapped they were off. Sprinting wasn't difficult for the half Korean who kept the lead the entire time while Tanaka was always just a few steps behind. 

Once they reached the midpoint they slowed to a stop. Tanaka, not noticing a crack in the pavement, tripped, losing his balance. He braced himself, expecting to hit the ground but instead fell on something...softer. Confused, he reopened his eyes, immediately turning a bright shade of red at the sight.