~ SEVEN ~

-To Be Apart Of A Team- 

Min-Jun stared blankly as the team (except a select few *cough* Saltyshima *cough*) all began to collectively lose their shit at what he had said. He tilted his head, blinking at how the small orange-haired boy stared to jump up and down, shaking the taller male beside him out of pure excitement. The guy with the shaved head and the libero looked as though they were in heaven, and the third years simply looked stunned. 

"You know how to play?" Sugawara asked, wide eyes staring up at Min-Jun who simply nodded. 

"I'm a blocker...and sometimes a pinch server if the set needs the points." Ukai scanned the second year, rubbing his chin with his thumb and index finger. He narrowed his eyes at Min-Jun's face, thinking back to the restaurant owners' words from the other day. 

'Oh, just a nice young fellow~, quite handsome I must say...' 

'Could it have been him?' Deciding to ask later, the coach stepped forward and placed a hand on Min-Jun's shoulder. 

"Why don't you go get changed and we'll have a small match to test out your skills. That sound good?" Min-Jun nodded, not much change in his expression. 

"But I don't have any gym clothing with me..." 

"There's an extra set in the change rooms that should fit you!" Sugawara grabbed Min-Jun's hand, practically dragging him off to change. 

Once in the change rooms, Min-Jun watched as his Senpai shuffled through a locker before pulling out a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. Stripping off his jacket he gently placed it to the side before taking the clothing. As he began to change, Sugawara turned around to give him a little privacy even though the taller male didn't mind, used to changing with other people. 

"So, Seong-san, what made you want to join our club?" Sugawara asked over his shoulders. 

Min-Jun undid his belt, rolling it up before placing it on his jacket. He thought about the question, not sure how to put his thoughts into words. 

"The team...has good energy." Sugawara scrunched up his eyebrows, a little confused. Min-Jun slipped his jeans off before putting on the shorts which fit comfortably. As if sensing his Sensei's confusion, he explained his reasoning a little more. "I've never been on a team who thought of each other as teammates, so watching your matches made me...curious as to what it would be like." The room fell silent as Min-Jun pulled off his sweatshirt, shivering a bit from the cold. 

Sugawara turned around, about to ask what team he was on to make him feel that way when his eyes landed on Min-Jun's back. His brown eyes widened, jaw-dropping slightly. The second-year was clueless to his stunned expression, pulling on the white t-shirt which did little to fend off the chilly breeze. 

"Ready to go Senpai?" Min-Jun raised an eyebrow at the still third year. "Senpai?..." Sugawara shook his head, giving the younger male a reassuring smile.