~ FOUR ~

-Let's Go Dateko!- 

'I'm a bit late...' Sitting back down in the stands with the snacks he had bought from the convenience store a block down the street, Min-Jun pulled down his mask slightly to take a sip of his coffee. 'Hmm...warm...' As he drank the coffee in content, his eyes gazed down at the court. 

"Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go, Dateko" The cheering was a little disruptive to Min-Jun who frowned a little, narrowing his gaze over at the loud school. 

'No fair...why does their school have a cheer squad and not Karasuno?...Mmm a catchy tune though...go go lets go lets go Dateko...' 

The whistle signaling the end of the timeout pulled Min-Jun's attention back to the court. The two teams jogged back into their positions, ready to continue. Date Tech was in the lead, only one point ahead of Karasuno. Unlike in the first match, the team looked more...tense. 

It wasn't the whole team, but Min-Jun would instantly see that something was different about the third years, particularly Azumane acted. He had a focused and quite intimidating expression on his face, eyebrows creased. The aura coming from him reminded Min-Jun of someone facing off against a personal hurdle. 

'That...would make sense. He's the ace, and Date Tech is known for its blocks...' Taking another sip of his coffee, the tiniest of smiles appeared on his lips. 'He'll be fine...' Setting his drink on the ground he pulled his mask up to cover his face once more. 

Crossing one leg over the other, Min-Jun leaned forward to rest his elbow on his knee, chin in his palm. Compared to the first match, this one was much more eye-catching. Date Tech served, the ball soaring through the air and over the net being received by 5. 

If he had blinked, Min-Jun would have missed it. The ball, after making contact with the first-year setter's hands was almost instantly set to number 10 who was already soaring off the ground. The height of the jump along with the pure accuracy of the set caught Min-Jun and the rest of the stadium off guard, surprised gasps and cheers echoing off the walls. 

Min-Jun's eyes were wide behind his sunglasses. Slowly, his arm feel and he stood up to his feet. Standing at the railing, he stared down at the two first years. His heart was pounding, the thumping sound blocking out the cheering in the rest of the gym. 

'That...was that a fluke?' That was the question swirling around in his mind as the match continued. The points were back and forth, but Karasuno had stolen the lead. When the serve hit the net and went over, it was just barely saved by the libero. The ball flew to the back of the court, the same first-year setter chasing after it. 'Is he-,' 

The set was from the back of the court. The way he twisted his body to send the ball to the orange-haired kid reminded Min-Jun of a figure skater of sorts. But now that he was looking more closely at the spiker, he saw that his eyes were closed. 

'How can someone be so accurate with their sets?...' Amazing, Min-Jun let out a small huff, shaking his head lightly. Date Tech instantly called a time out, no doubt to discuss a way to defend against the monster quick attack.