Chapter One

This was meant to be a one shot... but I guess I got carried away and got really into it and now, it is a full blown story.

It is also not yet finished. I have several chapters ready to go, but at the moment, I have no idea how I'm going to end this 😂😂

So WARNINGS!

This fanfic will include explicit smut scenes. I will post a warning at the start of each chapter but if you are not into BDSM and other kinky stuff I suggest you leave this story now.
Swearing throughout

Levi X OC

I do not own Levi or any music/art. Just the plot and OC.

Enjoy!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Illyria blocked another punch that was aiming straight for her face with ease. And another. And another. Gently cupping the small fist and pushing it away, boredom etched onto her features. She pulled a small face and looked around the courtyard absentmindedly, noticing how mostly everyone else was getting a proper workout. Hand to hand combat was one of her favourite training sessions. Unfortunately, her training partner today, was Historia. And while Illyria loved her, combat was not her strong suit. It just wasn’t in her nature. She was physically weak and far too predictable. She was slow and unsure, and always worried that if she actually hit someone, she would hurt them. Not that Illyria had ever seen her land a hit, especially one that could do some damage anyway.

She puffed out her cheeks in a loud sigh, continuing to block Historia's badly thrown punches. Mikasa was currently teaming up with Annie, Connie and Armin were engaged in a small tussle. Sasha and Amir, Bertoldt and Reiner, Sean and Eren. She must have just drawn the short straw this time. Historia mustered up her best glare as she threw her hand forward again, letting out a small ‘ha!’ as she swung for the taller woman in front of her. Illyria blocked again and Historia pouted, placing her hands firmly on her hips in obvious annoyance.

“Fight me, damn it!” She shouted and Illyria looked back at the blonde, chuckling gently.

“Sorry Historia, I got a bit distracted there.” She ruffled her blonde locks and her annoyance slipped, but only slightly.

“You shouldn’t have time to get distracted. You should be busy fighting me!” Illyria smiled gently. Historia was just too sweet. She really thought she was giving her best, and though she was, it was still child’s play for Illyria.

“Oi, what’s the problem? I don’t remember calling break time.” Both women turned their head to the source of the voice. Captain Levi Ackerman stood next to them, arms folded and looking quite unimpressed. Historia immediately saluted, fear obvious in her eyes.

“Sorry Sir! It won’t happen again, sir!” Illyria gave a very slight roll of her eyes and saluted the captain, though nowhere near as vehemently as Historia had. Levi’s eyes flickered between the two cadets.

“That’s not what I asked Reiss. I asked, what is the problem here?” Historia stiffened and Illyria decided to step in before she damn well pissed herself.

“Sir, apologies, it was my fault. I wasn’t concentrating. Historia pulled me up about it.” Levi turned his attention to the auburn haired woman to his left, looking her up and down once before his gaze fell on her eyes. She had an air of defiance about her as she held her weak salute.