Chapter 27

Hey!
Here's an update for you!

Warnings!
Humiliation

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Illyria took in the room. Practically identical to Levi’s except for the luxurious bedding that adorned it. She turned to Nile, not wanting to take her eyes off his jacket for a second. He opened the door to his bathroom, hanging his jacket over the towel rail and removed his shirt, hanging that up too. Illyria forced a smile as he closed the door and began approaching her, his hand sliding to her waist as his lips kissed at her neck. He chuckled.

“You’re heart is racing.” He noticed, assuming it was because of him and not because she had just been frantically searching his office. Illyria chuckled, wrapping her arms around the man. She knew she wasn’t being as receptive as she should be for someone who wanted sex, but the thought of actively engaging him for even a minute made her feel violently sick. Nile bit at her neck roughly, giving the skin a hard suck and she grit her teeth, ignoring his wandering hands.

She pulled back, pressing her hands to his chest and pushed him on to the bed. Nile seemed impressed, but slightly taken by surprise. She smirked at him.

“Let me just go and freshen up for you.” She drawled about to turn and head to the bathroom when Nile grabbed her wrist.

“No, no more games, come here.” And he pulled her towards him with force, both of his arms locking around her, fingers making quick work of the straps at her back, moving to untie the ones around her neck. Illyria took his arms, slowly pulling them back to the front of her body, chuckling playfully.

“Come now Nile, I won’t be long. Just a quickie.” She teased, flashing him a sultry smile as she finally managed to get out of his grasp and head to the bathroom. She clicked the door locked and began running the taps on the sink, turning her attention to the jacket. She reached inside his pocket and pulled out the small red notebook.

She couldn’t stop the smile on her face, her fingers flipped through the pages, eyes scanning a few before realising this was, indeed, what she had been searching for. She bit her lip nervously, trying to figure out where she could hide it. It wasn’t like her dress was made for this sort of thing.

She slipped the notebook inside her dress against her breast, the obvious disfigured bulge would certainly catch his attention, so she tied her shawl over it, concealing her betrayal and tying it tightly, ensuring the book was secured. She was terrified of it falling out, but sandwiched between her skin and the dress and then clamped tightly with her shawl, she was confident it wasn’t going anywhere. Now she needed to get out, hopefully without arousing suspicion from Nile. She turned off the taps and took a deep breath, slowly opening the door.

Nile leered at her, watching her as she closed the door behind her. Illyria sighed.

“I’m sorry Nile, I’ve just been quite sick, I guess the wine didn’t agree with me. I think I’m just going to go.” She went to walk out of the door, but instantly Nile was at her side, holding the door shut. Illyria felt a trickle of fear run through her body.

“Wait a minute, Illyria. You’ve kept me on a tight leash all night, you little cock tease. Are you sure I can’t convince you to stay a while? Just a quickie?” he used her own words against her, his fingers grazing her back, resting on her ass and giving a firm squeeze as his other hand slipped around her waist and across her stomach, dangerously close to her core. Illyria jumped from his unexpected forwardness, swallowing thickly.

“Maybe another night, Nile.” She dismissed, reaching for the handle. Nile’s thin fingers closed tightly around her wrist as he ground his hips against her rump, forcing her against the door and pinning her between himself and the warm wood. Illyria grunted, feeling sick as she felt his very obvious erection press against her. His teeth bit painfully at the juncture of her neck and shoulder, his other hand slipping into the slit of her dress attempting to grab her pussy. Illyria seized his wrist, ceasing his movements as she thrashed her head, causing his teeth to finally relent in their grip.

“Get the fuck off me.” She spat, losing her calm composure and Nile growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair and slamming her face forcefully into the door. Illyria could taste blood in her mouth. The hand that had gripped her wrist, brought her arm back, twisting it now behind her back, his body. Illyria was done trying to be nice. She brought her leg up and slammed her foot down as hard as she could, digging the small heel of her shoe into his foot. Nile cried out in pain, his grip on her loosening and Illyria took the opportunity, slamming her elbow violently into his ribs before quickly turning around and slamming a fist into his face.

Nile staggered, dazed and Illyria flung the door open and dashed out, running out of the office and making her way through the corridors. When she felt she had reached a stage distance from Nile’s bedroom, she slowed her pace, running her fingers through her hair to avoid any attention. She pressed her fingers to her lips, noticing that the tips were stained with blood and she growled, annoyed that the bastard had drew blood. Her cheek stung, a small graze from where her face had been slammed into the door and a small bruise forming on her skin. Nothing serious, nowhere near as serious as it could have been.

She saw Hanji and Levi leave a room on her right and Hanji’s eyes widened.

“Illyria, what happened are you...”

“Let’s go.” Illyria cut her off coolly, glancing back behind her to make sure she wasn’t being followed. She looked back between Hanji and Levi, the two wearing very different expressions. Hanji looked anxious, clearly seeing Illyria’s face had set off alarm bells in her head, concern shone in her eyes, wanting to make sure the soldier was alright. Whereas Levi’s were burning with pure unadulterated rage. Seeing them both just standing there looking at her, made her impatient.

Now would be good.” She snapped and Hanji shook her head, jumping slightly from her stern tone.

“Right, I’ll go and get the commander, Levi, take her to the carriages.” Levi gave a small nod of acknowledgment and Hanji ran off.

Illyria felt the atmosphere shift, she felt awkward standing here alone with the captain right now, despite the impending worry that Nile would find her. Levi stepped forward, quickly cupping Illyria’s face in the palm of his hand, tilting her face to look at him.

“What the fuck did he do?” Illyria gave a soft smile, feeling her heart swell at his obvious concern, she placed her hand on top of his, slipping her fingers in between his and gently pried his hand from her face.

“Nothing, I’m fine, I promise.” Levi did not appear satisfied with her response, nevertheless it seemed to calm the rage within him for a moment. He gave small nod.

“Come on.” And he turned, leading her to the castles entrance and towards a carriage, his hand not releasing hers the entire way. Illyria couldn’t help stop the funny feeling within her at the thought of Levi holding her hand. She knew it was probably nothing, he just wanted to make sure she kept up, just wanted to make sure she was safe, didn’t get lost. But still, it made her heart race.

Once at the carriage, Levi opened the door, ordering her to get inside as he turned his attention back towards the base. Illyria noticed Erwin and Hanji approaching and she smiled as Levi got inside the carriage, sitting opposite her, his face his usual resting expression, no sign of his previous emotions present. Hanji and Erwin approached their carriage, Erwin’s eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of Illyria.

“Illyria, are you alright? Are you hurt?” she smiled at him, taking deep, even breaths to help recover from her little run. Heels were not the best to flee in, regardless of how small they were. She reached up, fingers untying her sash and lying it across her lap.

“I’m fine. Here.” And she reached into her dress, pulling out the red leather book and holding it towards the commander. Erwin and Hanji’s eyes widened considerably and she heard Levi scoff, not knowing whether it was due to her creativity or the fact she actually got it. Erwin took the book, his eyes locking onto Illyria’s.

“Illyria...” she chuckled.

“Thank me when we get back to base.” She teased and the commander gave a nod as he and Hanji left to go to their own carriage. Illyria took a deep breath, smiling to herself at her victory, eyes looking out the small window in the door as the cart began to move.

“You look awfully pleased with yourself.” Illyria turned to look at Levi. He sat casually across from her, one knee crossed across the other, arms resting at the back of the seats. Illyria had to fight the urge to go and sit on his lap. He looked so inviting right now, his black suit giving him more of an appeal than his usual uniform. She gave a small chuckle, playing with her fingers in her lap.

“Are you not pleased with me?” she asked teasingly. Levi’s shining eyes narrowed a little, his gaze just as blank as ever.

“Am I pleased with you? That’s a bit of a tough question to answer right now. Am I pleased you got the book? Yes. You did well. Am I pleased that that scummy bastard had his hands on you, kissed you, hurt you, eye fucked you all night and that you seemed to enjoy it a little bit too much... No.” Illyria lowered her head, shaking it a little, fingers still picking at her nails nervously. She lifted her head, about to meet his gaze.

“Levi I...” Levi crossed the carriage with blinding speed, hands immediately closing around her wrists and pinning them to her sides, lips suddenly so close to hers, eyes piercing.

“Shut it, brat.” He whispered, breath fanning against her face. Illyria’s heart practically stopped beating. What on earth was the captain playing at? He slowly released one of her hands, cupping her face as his tongue traced the shell of her ear. Illyria’s body melted against him, releasing a quiet, shocked whimper, gently gripping at his wrist as her head involuntarily tilted to give him more room. A blinding heat took over her whole body as Levi nipped at the lobe of her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

“Do you have any idea what it was like? To watch someone else put their hands on you and know I couldn’t do a thing about it?” his voice was low, a dangerous almost threatening tone blending equally with desire. Illyria didn’t know whether to feel aroused or terrified.

“To watch that piece of shit try and claim what is already mine, while I just sat there, unable to react, fighting the urge to intervene every single second?” his other hand released her wrist, opting instead to slide across her stomach and down her thigh as his lips pressed against her throat, immediately finding her most sensitive spot and grazing his teeth across it, biting teasingly and giving a rough suck.

Illyria moaned, her other hand coming up to grip at his shoulder, nails digging into the soft material before her hand found it’s way into his hair. Running her fingers softly through the prickly bristles of his undercut before cradling the back of his head, her fingers tightening in the ever so soft silky strands of his hair. It was rare for Illyria to have her hands free at times like this, and she didn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to finally be able to touch her captain.

If Levi minded he didn’t say so, the hand that had slid to her thigh now slipping inside the slit of her dress, fingers immediately forcing her leg open before moving up to her core, stroking her through her knickers softly. Illyria’s grip tightened at the unexpected action, causing Levi to smirk as his lips left a burning trail of fiery kisses down her neck, his thumb gently caressing her cheek.

“And you seemed to quite enjoy it Illyria... did you enjoy being his bitch for a while?” Illyria gasped, his words having a completely unforeseen affect on her body. Her pussy twitched, body flushing as her breathing stuttered. None of this, went unnoticed by Levi. He grinned against her neck, tongue dragging against her hot skin until he reached her ear where he gave another playful nip.

“You did, didn’t you? Filthy.” He rasped against her ear and Illyria shook her head, trying to ignore what his words did to her. She felt her cheeks burning, her whole body heating up. This wasn’t right, she hadn’t enjoyed any part of tonight. Why was she reacting this way?

“No...” she whispered, the hand that held on to his arm now wrapping strongly around the middle of his back, pulling him closer, she needed him closer. Levi chuckled at her neediness, the hand that was teasing between her legs forcing her knickers to the side, tracing over her wet folds with a feathery touch. She groaned, desperate for more contact.

“No? Why not?” he asked, voice light and teasing for a moment. He was very much aware of the affect his words had on Illyria. He obviously knew she hadn’t enjoyed flirting with Nile, but one thing he did know she enjoyed, was dirty talk. Though Illyria would probably never admit it herself, being spoken to in a commanding or degrading way excited her tremendously. It pleased Levi greatly, knowing that how this usually defiant woman who typically hated being made to feel inferior, hated being controlled or told what to do, turned into the total opposite when aroused. She wanted to be used by him, was aching for it, the wetness between her legs a very clear indication.

Illyria couldn’t catch her breath, she couldn’t believe Levi would do something like this right now. What if the driver heard? What if they suddenly arrive back at  base? She certainly had no idea how far they were at the moment. She swallowed thickly, trying to press her hips closer to his teasing fingers. Her head tilted back when his finger brushed across her throbbing clit, a restrained moan tearing from her throat. She pressed her lips together, forgetting about the recent split there for a brief second.

“Because... I’m... y... your...” Levi slowly pulled back, amusement present on his features as he took in her beautiful form. He watched her reactions carefully, ever attentive to her sounds. He arced an eyebrow at her.

“What? Because you’re my bitch?” he asked, thrusting his fingers deep inside her cavern, curling them instantly to press sharply against that spot inside her, simultaneously using the hand that was cupping her face to cover her mouth roughly, forcing her head back and silencing the loud scream that almost flew out of her lips.

Illyria, was grateful he had smothered her scream, because it would have caught the attention of everyone. The captains lewd words and the feeling of his digits roughly penetrating her, ramming mercilessly against her g-spot sending a shockwave of pleasure throughout her body.

Levi pressed a kiss to her forehead, curling his fingers against her and delighting in the way her body shivered from his touches. She whined, already craving more from him, and Levi desperately wanted to give it to her.

She looked perfect like this. Head resting against the back of the seat, being held forcefully in position by the hand that was covering her beautiful lips. Her body trembling, legs spread, hands clinging to him desperately. Her body bathed in the light of the moon, eyes clouded with lust. Lust that was directed straight at him. Levi continued, flexing his fingers again.

“Keep it down, brat. And answer my question.” Illyria nodded her head frantically and Levi cautiously uncovered her mouth, aware that her lip was probably sore.

“Say it.” He hissed, bringing his lips down to ghost over the fabric of her dress, teeth scraping across a pert nipple before dipping lower, lips pressing kisses through the fabric at her stomach. Illyria shivered, delighting in the beautiful torture he was giving her. She certainly hadn’t expected this, especially tonight, but god it felt so good. She licked her lips.

“I’m yours...” she whispered. Levi removed his hand from her knickers, causing Illyria to whine instantly at the loss of contact, though his hands slipped under her dress, reaching for her knickers and pulling them down.

“Wrong.” He commented, placing the unwanted undergarments into his inside jacket pocket for the time being. Illyria blinked, confused.

“That’s not what I asked you to say.” He said, raising an eyebrow at her teasingly. He smiled as he reached forward, grabbing her hips and roughly flipping her over and pulling her back. She slid off the seat, knees colliding with the floor unceremoniously and she hissed a little.

Her mind caught up to the position she was in right now and her eyes widened. Her elbows digging into the seat of the chair, on her knees, Levi pulling her dress over her hips, exposing her to him.

“Say it.” Came the commanding voice of her captain from behind her. She felt his hand slip back to her dripping core and found herself opening her legs, allowing him more room. Levi smiled at this, knowing she was just as desperate as he was.

“Now.” Illyria winced, the tone of his voice making her shiver. She felt his hot length press against her slick pussy and what was left of her self control for the night seemed to shatter.

“I’m your bitch, Levi.” She gasped, humiliation washing over her. But she didn’t care. Levi leaned over to her, the tip of his dick slipping inside her and slowly pushing further into her heat the closer he got to her. It was agonising and blissful all at the same time. Levi grabbed on to her shoulder, pulling her back, forcing her to kneel with his cock still inside her, her back pressing against his chest. Illyria moaned. He felt incredible. Levi gave a small thrust of his hips, slowly gyrating up into her tight heat as his fingers clamped in her hair, lips brushing against her neck. She whimpered again with another slow roll of his hips. He smiled against her skin.

“That feels good doesn’t it Illyria?” he whispered, grinding his hips into her again, delighting as another sharp gasp spilled from her lips.

“God yes... Levi.” He shushed her quietly, his free hand coming to slide back under her dress and circle her clit slowly. A strangled groan escaped her throat before Levi gave a small tug on her hair.

“Shhh, now be good and stay quiet.” He commanded, his voice leaving no room for arguments. His finger danced across her clit, as his hips continued their slow assault and Illyria felt her whole body go rigid, trying desperately to keep her moans at bay as Levi gave her such remarkable pleasure. Levi was impressed with her resolve, lips pressing against the pulse point of her neck.

“You’re being so good, Illyria. Tell me again, who do you belong to?” Illyria swallowed thickly, taking a shaky breath.

“I belong... to you Levi.” He smiled placing a kiss to her shoulder blades, not ceasing his actions for a minute, resting his head against her back.

“Who else is allowed to see you like this?” he continued to tease her, forcing her to admit to things she would never usually admit to, not fucking her hard enough to make her come, but building her up slowly. Illyria loved every second, though she was desperate for release.

“Nobody... just you.” She responded, her mind becoming foggy with desperation. Levi hummed gently, lips trailing towards the centre of her back where his teeth and tongue teased her, causing her to shiver.

“Come to my room tonight. I want to take back what’s mine.” He nipped sharply at her back and then without any further warning, he pushed her forward. Illyria threw her arms out, the seats catching her and she felt Levi move away from her, pulling his cock out of her soaking pussy, her dress falling to cover her again. Immediately she frowned, turning to face the man who had already adjusted himself, sitting back on the seat opposite her and brushing down the knees of his suit trousers. Illyria was torn between feeling mortified or furious.

“The fuck, Levi?” she shouted indignantly. Levi looked up at her with completely innocent eyes, as if he hadn’t just been fucking her in the back of the carriage. Illyria willed her legs to work, managing to get herself back on the seat, still shooting the captain death glares, awaiting some sort of explanation. Levi grinned at her, leaning back against the chair and resuming his previous position before he had all but attacked her.

“You didn’t seriously think I was going to let you finish here did you? I don’t think so. You have got some making up to do Illyria. Don’t expect an easy ride tonight.” His eyes narrowed as he finished his sentence, smirk becoming more prominent and Illyria was suddenly very worried about just what exactly the captain had in store for her.

She sighed, holding out her hand, trying to calm herself down.

“Give me my knickers back.” She hissed, incredibly frustrated with Levi’s antics.

“No. You’ll get them back when I say so.” Illyria’s eyes widened.

“Levi you can’t expect me to walk back through the castle like this with no knickers on!” she whispered, trying to muster up as much anger in her voice as possible while maintaining her quiet voice to avoid anyone hearing. Levi smiled at her, leaning forward, elbows resting on his knees.

“I expect you... to do as you’re told. I thought this was made quite clear?” Illyria’s eyes narrowed. Was he serious about this? Was this some kind of sick game? A punishment of some kind? Why? She had done well tonight! He even admitted so himself!

“This isn’t a game, Levi.” She hissed, eyes burning with defiance and Levi’s playful persona seemed to ebb away, his eyes becoming darker, tone deadly.

“Good. Because I’m not playing.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all soo much for the comments/votes/adds!
Hope this chapter was okay!
Tell me what you thought

Lots of love