Chapter 30

Levi’s grip in her hair tightened, giving a sharp tug he pulled her from the bed and forced her to her knees. Illyria’s heart was hammering in her chest, body tingling in anticipation. She wanted this, so, so badly, the thought exciting her beyond belief. She had never done anything like this before, so a part of her was unsure, but she was confident that she wanted to. Levi had made sure she was certain before pushing things further. He had seemed hesitant, almost unsure, it was something Illyria wasn’t used to from the usually confident man.

Illyria knelt in front of Levi, hands still bound behind her back and looking up at him as his hand held her firmly in place. She honestly couldn’t wait for this. She loved when Levi used her in the most obscene ways. How he used her for his own pleasures, and yet never ever left her feeling unsatisfied, or dirty. It was thrilling for her, to be so totally controlled, to be at the mercy of another. It was such a sharp contrast to her typical personality, but as much as she hated to admit it, she had started to enjoy the experience. She didn’t understand it completely, but she didn’t need to.

There was another tense moment before Levi spoke again.

“Last chance, Light.” He states, his voice calm and firm, commanding her attention. She looked up to him, his grey eyes glimmering in the dark of the room and nodded her head.

“I want this Levi... please...” she felt his fingers tighten in her hair involuntarily at her words, quickly relaxing again and releasing her entirely. His hands worked the button and zipper of his trousers as Illyria watched, patiently, heart hammering in her chest. Inch by inch his creamy skin was revealed to her as he removed his clothes. He was the epitome of perfection. He took the thick and hard appendage in one hand, giving a few languid strokes, eyes never leaving Illyria’s. Illyria was grateful for the dark room, or her blush would have been incredibly obvious. Still she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the man.

“Tongue out.” Illyria obliged without a pause, opening her mouth and pushing out her tongue, causing Levi to cast her a soft look as his hand cupped the back of her head, while his other still gripped his length. He urged her closer but Illyria didn’t need much encouragement as she leant forward, gently touching his swollen length with the tip of her tongue.

She circled his head with her wet muscle, teasing him with the flat of her tongue and then dragged it down his length. Levi shuddered, clenching his jaw and trying to not lose his composure. Illyria took note of the gentle tremble, spurred on by the reaction and placing soft small kisses against his heated skin as her tongue continued its investigation. She took her time, not wanting to rush this moment, she didn’t know when it would come again, so she wanted to make it last.

“That’s good Illyria. Keep going, you’re doing great.” Levi whispered, voice threatening to break. The praise fuelled Illyria, having an immediate affect on her state of arousal, her core almost tingling from his words as she wrapped her lips around his cock, allowing her eyes to slide shut as she suckled the tip and slid down his hot shaft.

Levi hissed, jaw clenching and she felt his fingers that were gently cupping her neck twitch, slipping up into the silky strands at the back of her hair and gripping tightly, though he did not force her forward. She began pulling back slowly, dragging her tongue over his dick as she did, pressing it against the tip, lapping at the clear liquid that had gathered there before continuing to bob her head.

The barely audible pants from her captain and occasional soft groans encouraged her to continue. But she wanted to hear more, she wanted to pull so many sounds from his mouth. Her hands were tingling behind her back, she flexed her fingers and ignored the slight discomfort, focusing only on the task at hand.