Chapter 18

Morning!

Here's a little something.
It feels like it's been AGES since any really good stuff has happened... it's weird because when I was writing it, I remember thinking to myself that I needed more of a 'story' before throwing in more sex scenes...
Even though there isn't really much of a plot anyway haha, I just wanted to avoid it being a total smut book 😂

Anyway, enjoy!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Historia woke Illyria up the next morning, realising her friend was in no position to wake herself up after the mess she had gotten into last night. Illyria dragged herself out of bed, somehow managing to get herself dressed and headed down to the mess hall for breakfast. She felt like shit. Her head was pounding and her stomach was in knots.

She sat at the breakfast table with the rest of her friends, head in her hands and groaning loudly. Eren sat opposite her and smiled at her sympathetically.

“Are you alright?” he asked, concern and slight amusement showing in his eyes. Illyria nodded slowly, looking up at him, groaning lightly.

“Yeah. Just dying inside.” Eren chuckled and he took a spoonful of his porridge, eyes turning thoughtful for a moment.

“Did you get in trouble with the captain last night?” He asked and Illyria swallowed thickly. She remembered the encounter with her captain quite vividly. She had been a nightmare. Shouting at him, shoving him, cheeky and rude. Yet he hadn’t said anything about any repercussions for her actions. And that unnerved her. She shook her head.

“No he just took me straight to bed.” She said and Eren blinked confusedly but let it go. Once breakfast was over, Eren and Illyria both headed to the captains office. Illyria figured that even though Levi hadn’t specifically asked for her to go to his office, she should probably go anyway. No doubt he would want to address her actions last night, just like he would with Eren, and not turning up may anger the captain further, which was something she desperately wanted to avoid. He was probably angry enough, inciting him further would not do her any favours right now.

Eren timidly knocked on Levi’s door and to both of their surprise, he opened it, not calling them in like he usually did. His eyes immediately fell on Jaeger and darkened considerably, then he turned his gaze to Illyria. She shuffled nervously as they both saluted and his gun metal eyes narrowed.

“I didn’t call you here, Light.” He stated simply and Illyria swallowed. Her confidence from last night completely gone now.

“I know, I figured you would want to see me sir.” She explained.

“No. I will deal with you later. Get to training, now.” He replied, his voice cold and void of all emotion. Illyria and Eren were both surprised and Eren bit his lip nervously.

“Jaeger get inside.” Levi snapped, the brunette followed his instruction without hesitation and Levi shut the door in Illyria’s face without another word. Illyria bit her lip and anxiously turned and headed out to training.

Her mind was not on the exercise at all. She kept replaying last nights events, wondering just what the hell Levi was planning. He had been furious last night and Illyria couldn’t deny he had every right to be. She had snuck out of the castle without informing her superiors, taking a fellow cadet with her, she had gotten very drunk and had been very abrasive towards her commanding officer. But at the same time, she hadn’t said anything wrong. He didn’t have the right to order her around in her free time. If she wanted to go out and have fun, she was well within her right to do so. But she should have at least informed someone of her whereabouts.

Not long later, Eren and Levi joined the training session. Eren looked slightly unhappy but generally, there seemed to be nothing amiss. Levi approached Hanji, who was leading today’s training and exchanged a few words with her. Illyria watched him nervously, feeling incredibly anxious now that he was here. She turned her attention back to the training dummy, throwing her punches in a set sequence. Eren approached her, smiling sheepishly.

“Hey, you’re my partner. Ready?” he asked, getting into his fighting stance. Illyria smiled, instantly feeling a bit more relieved now Eren was her partner. She hated training with the dummy even more than she hated training with Historia. She got in position, nodding her head towards Eren.

“How did it go?” she asked and Eren smirked, shrugging slightly.

“Toilet duty for two months. Could have been worse.” Illyria winced a little, mouthing ‘sorry' to Eren and he smiled, shrugging dismissively and threw his fist forward. The two engaged in a friendly fight, testing their skills and moves out against each other. Illyria found herself relaxing a bit more, not noticing how the captains gaze was fixed on her.

Illyria, though still quite fragile, ran rings around Eren. The more the day went on, the more she recovered and the easier it became to spar with Eren. After a particularly vigorous battle, Illyria had Eren pinned to the floor, straddling his hips and slamming his arms down into the gravel. Their breaths were heavy from exertion, Eren’s eyes slightly wider than usual, not expecting Illyria to be in such good shape considering her condition last night.

“Christ, Illyria. I swear you’re better than usual today.” He breathed out, struggling slightly to try and get his arms free. Illyria chuckled.

“I must be improving... where as you, are still useless, Eren.” She teased, standing off the boy and offering her hand to help him up. Eren took it and allowed himself to be helped to his feet, muttering some form of insult indignantly under his breath as he dusted himself off. Illyria smiled, her breathing deep but even now. Eren was a good sparing partner, but he still rarely beat her.

“Light.” Both of the cadets turned to the familiar, cold voice and their eyes met with the captains. Illyria felt her heart skip a beat, blood running cold. She jumped into a salute instantly, aware that the slightest mistake on her part would have drastic consequences if the captains mood was still volatile.

Levi fought down the smug smirk that was threatening to spill onto his lips. He knew Illyria was on edge right now. He knew she was waiting for him to unleash hell on her for her actions last night. But he loved to watch her squirm. He was still mad, no doubt about that, underneath his cool and collected composure, his anger was bubbling away. But he could wait. He could hold out a little while longer if it meant making Illyria stew. But that didn’t mean, he had to avoid her completely.

“You seem to be in relatively decent form today. All things considered...” he reached up and tugged at his cravat, pulling it from his neck and Illyria gave a curt nod.

“Thank you, sir.” Levi noticed her eagerness. She was trying to appease him, a feeble attempt to make the anger inside him subside.

“Maybe we should give you a real challenge.” He shrugged off his jacket, dropping the items over the training dummy as he undid the buttons of his sleeves, rolling them up to his elbow. Illyria internally screamed. This was not what she was aiming for. The last thing she wanted to do was engage the captain, yet alone in something physical. Illyria was not stupid. She had a sneaking suspicion that the captain was using the training session as an excuse to administer his own form of discipline on Illyria. And after last night, there was no way he was going to go easy on her.

Eren’s eyes showed his obvious concern for his friend, clearly having the exact same thought as Illyria, but the captain was not deterred, turning to the female and taking his stance against her.

“What’s the matter, Light? Scared?” Illyria licked her suddenly very dry lips and took a deep breath, stepping into her fighting stance and locking eyes with the determined captain.

Her heart was thrumming in her chest but her eyes were firm, trying to prove to the raven haired man that she wasn’t quaking in her boots. Levi looked mildly amused, but there was a hint of danger lurking in his shimmering eyes. Levi struck out first, closing the distance between them in an instant, lowering his body as his arm plunged into Illyria’s ribs. Illyria winced, gasping slightly from the impact and went to bring her elbow down over Levi’s head, but he anticipated the move, grabbing her forearm, twisting his body and pressing his back against her. Holding her arm above his head he used the leverage he had to throw Illyria over him, flipping her quickly onto her back in front of him. Without releasing her arm, he kicked her over onto her front, pulling her arm back behind her and pressing his boot against the top of her back, pinning her into the ground.

Illyria groaned, gritting her teeth and snarling into the dirt beneath her.

“Is that really the best you can do? I’m sure you were better than this...” Levi taunted, releasing Illyria and allowing her to get back to her feet. Illyria swallowed down her anger. She knew Levi was trying to get a rise out of her, trying to anger her so she would lash out and he would have even more reason to torment her. And she was dead set on not giving him that advantage. Not today. Not when he already had ample ammunition to use against her.

She let out a short burst of breath and readied herself again, not responding to his jibe and raised her fists. Illyria would never win this fight, she knew that. Levi wasn’t named humanities strongest for nothing, and she had seen him in battle. The man was practically untouchable. A part of her thought that it may be better to just stop fighting him, to just let him have his way with her, but knowing Levi he would probably chalk it up to insubordination and failing in her training, which wouldn’t help in the long run.

And so she continued to fight, attempting to block Levi’s attacks and throwing in her own when the opportunity arose. It didn’t take long for him to gain the upper hand again, delivering a pulverising kick to her stomach, sending her flying back into the training dummy behind her. This time, Levi didn’t hesitate, immediately seizing the cadet by her neck, grip cutting off her air supply instantly as he closed the distance between them, lips ghosting the shell of her ear. Illyria tried to take a breath in, but the constriction around her throat made it impossible. She grabbed onto Levi’s wrist, squeezing as tightly as she could to try and force him to let her go, but he was unflinching.

“What’s the matter Light? You seemed so up for a fight last night. Something changed your mind?” he hissed in her ear. Illyria felt her eyes fill with tears, the lack of oxygen quickly becoming a major problem. But she couldn’t deny there was something so exciting about Levi’s rough treatment right now. Pinning her so viciously, the way his voice had taken on such a deadly undertone, his hand stopping her breath. She was ashamed to say, it affected her.

Levi moved to bring his eyes to hers, the malice there shining bright like a beacon. Illyria closed her eyes, needing to look away from him, a shiver ran down her spine, her body betraying her, showing her obvious arousal at the current situation she was in. She hated herself right now. This was really, really, not the time. She slowly opened her eyes again, unshed tears causing her vision to blur, her mind growing fuzzy from the lack of oxygen.

Levi scoffed, leaning closer to her again.

“Should I show everyone just how turned on you are right now, Light? Because I know you’re enjoying this.” Illyria’s eyes widened in horror, her hand squeezing a little tighter at Levi’s wrist, silently pleading with him.

“I’m pretty sure I could strip you down right now, give you your ‘punishment’ right here in front of everyone, and the commander wouldn’t even bat an eye if he knew of your antics last night. He'd probably think I was going easy on you. And then everyone would know exactly just how depraved you are.” He loosened his hand slightly, allowing her to take a deep gulp of air before retightening his grip. Illyria hated that he was right. Despite her fear, despite her uncomfortableness and sheer horror at the thought of Levi actually following through with his threat, she was so excited. She felt Levi’s lips stretch into a smirk against her ear.

“I wonder what they would think of you, your friends, if they knew, if they could see just how wet you are right now.” Illyria felt her pussy twitch, gritting her teeth in frustration. The strength in her was slipping, black spots dotted her vision. Levi pressed his lips to her ear.

“My office after dinner, you are going to pay for your actions last night.” He nipped her ear discreetly, causing her to jolt at the bold action before he released his grip on her. Illyria fell to her knees immediately, legs giving out and she coughed, panting for breath as her fingers massaged her throat.

Levi picked up the clothes he had recently discarded and left the courtyard. Eren knelt at Illyria’s side, placing a hand on her back reassuringly.

“Are you alright?” he asked, looking over the spluttering woman before him, concern shining in his soft green eyes. Illyria nodded, finally catching her breath. She was shaking, fear and adrenaline flooding her body. She couldn’t believe what had just happened, that the captain had pulled a stunt like that, in front of everyone! Illyria quickly concluded that either nobody had noticed, or nobody cared. Maybe a mixture of the two. Eren had obviously seen his attack, but wouldn’t dare intervene, knowing full well that Illyria was due the captains wrath.

Illyria steadied herself and allowed Eren to help her to her feet.

“I guess he’s mad at you, huh?” he asked and Illyria gave a long sigh, nodding her head.

“Yeah...” Eren gave Illyria a sad smile, patting her on her back encouragingly.

“I guess it’s to be expected. He’s just doing his job after all...” she frowned at that, fixing the brunette a soft glower.

“Whose side are you on, exactly?” She groaned, standing upright and knocking his hand off her back in an irritated fashion. Eren gave a small shrug.

“I’m just saying, he didn’t have to come out and find us last night, but he did... so obviously he cares. But, rules are rules you know? We broke the rules...” Eren trailed off, noticing Illyria’s perplexed look and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, smiling nervously. Illyria shook her head.

“I’m starting to think you’re still drunk.” She replied, pushing Eren playfully.

Illyria didn’t see the captain again for the rest of the day. During dinner, her stomach was in knots. She lost her appetite completely, forking the rice in her bowl, head low. She had barely spoken a word all dinner, too caught up in her own thoughts. And her silence had only intensified when Eren had filled her in on the captains actions last night. Apparently a few creepy men had shown an interest in Illyria, and the captain had not been impressed. Illyria felt bad about giving him such a hard time, considering he had been quite considerate last night. Eren was right, he didn’t have to go out to find them, and he certainly hadn’t needed to protect her against some drunks, ride with her to make sure she was safe and escort her back to her room.

If Levi hadn’t been there last night, god knows how it all would have turned out.

She was actually quite nervous about going to see Levi after dinner. She knew she was going to be in trouble. But she didn’t know how much, how far Levi was planning on taking it tonight. She didn’t expect him to give her his usual punishment, not for something like this. This was serious. He might have played with her a little earlier, but there were ill intentions behind his actions, something sinister, like when commander Erwin had ordered her lashings. There was a hidden fury behind his eyes, something dark glimmering within them. There was anger, and something else Illyria couldn’t place, something she hadn’t seen before. And that terrified her.

She pushed aside her dinner, shaking her head and slowly stood to her feet. Eren gave her a soft smile.

“Good luck. Just think, it’s not like he can kill you, right?” Illyria scoffed, rolling her eyes and walked away from the table, heart already starting to beat a little bit harder as she made her way to the captains quarters. She knew Eren was right, but she couldn’t help but think maybe that would be the easier option.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Just a touch of things to come in this chapter.
Things really start heating up again from the next one.

But I'm almost out of pre written chapters!
That genuinely terrifies me!
Though today I seem to have had a second wind come from somewhere so maybe all is not lost Haha!

Vote/comment!
Thank you to everyone who drops comments and votes! I absolutely love hearing from you!

Lots of love
Xxx