Chapter 31

As soon as the soft fabric fell from her wrists she extended her hands, placing them carefully at Levi’s waist. She could feel the heat of his skin through the thin material, his firm taut body burning up. There was a small pause, a brief moment where she was slightly mesmerised, not fully sure of where to put her hands, unfamiliar with being able to touch him like this.

Her palms ran across the material covering his stomach, dragging softly up to his chest and squeezing gently at his shoulders. Her eyes met his as her hand ran across his neck, thumb brushing against his jawline, fingers slipping behind his ear to run along the prickly short hairs at the back of his neck. Her other hand released the small grip on his shoulder to brush the longer strands of his hair away from his face.

Levi felt his pulse increase with her touches and his body tensed. The way she was looking at him filled him with a maddening mix of unease and desire. There was intense passion reflecting in her eyes, a desperate longing. He had never seen anybody look at him the way she did, and it put him on edge, even though another part of him basked in it. Such conflicting, complicated emotions, he could hardly stand the tension. But he stood still, allowing her to continue her exploration without interruption. But he honestly didn’t know how much longer that would last.

It was as if something inside both of them snapped simultaneously, without warning, Levi grabbed her roughly with both hands, hoisting her up into the air, mouth attacking the bruised skin of her neck. Illyria’s legs instantly wrapped around his waist, hands that were so timid just a second ago, clawed across his shoulders, fingers seeking out the buttons to his shirt. This bothersome article was coming off tonight if it was the last thing she did. Her hands were trembling, Levi’s body pressed so tightly against hers it was almost impossible to rid him of the shirt.

She growled, suddenly at her limit and gave a violent tug, ripping the fabric open, sending buttons flying everywhere. Levi snarled in annoyance against her neck, biting hard and causing her to cry out as his teeth sunk into her skin.

“Impatient brat.” He spat, dropping her unceremoniously onto the bed. Illyria didn’t care, she sat up, stretching out her arms to grab him, wanting him close to her again, but Levi smacked her hand away.

“Wait.” He commanded, clearly unimpressed with her display. Illyria stilled, watching with fascinated eyes as Levi finally rid himself of his shirt, pulling the garment over his head and discarding it to the floor. Her eyes raked over his godlike form. The defined muscles in his arm flexing as he dropped his shirt, muscles rippling, his beautiful white skin bathed in moonlight. Finally being able to appreciate his flawless body like this in all it’s glory took her breath away. Levi’s gaze locked onto her, a slightly irritated glimmer in his eyes from her recent attack. Not that he hadn’t enjoyed it, but he wasn’t prepared to admit that to her.

“Lie down.” Illyria swallowed thickly, shifting uncomfortably as she lay down on her back. Levi moved closer, slowly, fingers slipping to behind her knees and tightening, pulling her across the bed. She gasped, but didn’t move as he positioned her where he wanted her, her ass close to the edge, heels of her feet pressed either side against the edge of the mattress, knees bent. He opened her legs, revealing her glistening cunt that was just begging to be fucked, inner thighs slick from arousal. He smirked as his fingers slipped gracefully down the soft skin, her wetness making it painfully obvious that she had enjoyed their previous activities.

Illyria felt her face burning up, legs shaking gently as the captains fingers slid across her wet thigh and down to her dripping core. Her eyes shut as his fingers teased her, hips bucking to try and get more contact.

“Touch yourself.” His words forced her eyes open, his finger leaving her heat and dragging along his hardening length, coating himself in her juices. Illyria gasped gently, his words turning her already red cheeks a deeper shade of crimson. The sight of him standing right between her legs, dick in hand, stroking himself languorously was a sight to behold. She swallowed thickly, nervously, and he took her hand, guiding it to her pussy.