Chapter 19

Morning!
Oh wow this story has hit 2K views!
That is awesome!

I am so happy :) love you all so much!

Anyway, the final chapter before the big explosion!
The smut in the next chapter had to be split into two chapters again 😂 so hopefully it's pretty good!

Enjoy!
Xxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Illyria stood in front of the door to Levi’s office, trying to find the nerve to knock. Eventually she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, giving three solid knocks to the door and waited patiently. She released the shaky breath she had been holding, putting her hands behind her back and bouncing nervously on the spot.

The door swung open and revealed the captain. His eyes found hers almost instantly and his uninterested gaze shifted slightly to one of a cold and calculating nature. He stepped aside and without muttering a word, Illyria stepped into his office. She heard the soft click of the door shut behind her and tried to quell the rising fear in her body. She felt sick. Levi brushed past her, standing in front of her, not even bothering to offer her a seat. He knew there would be no point.

“Well? You know why you’re here. Have you got anything to say in your defence? Or shall we cut the shit and get straight to business?” he hissed, eyes shining bright with clear annoyance. Anything Illyria may have wanted  to say, died in her throat when she heard his ruthless tone. He was seething. She licked her lips.

“Levi... I’m...”

That's sir, to you, cadet.” He spat, voice biting, forcing Illyria to remember her station. She paused. That cut deeper than she expected it to. He had never spurned her when she had used his name before. Maybe she really did go too far last night, cross a metaphoric line that there was no coming back from.

“Sir... I apologise wholeheartedly for my actions last night. I had had too much to drink and I wasn’t thinking clearly.” Levi scoffed spitefully, folding his arms across his chest, as if her heartfelt apology had meant less than nothing to him.

“And you think that’s good enough do you? Do you have any idea how close you were to being thrown out of the regiment last night? Running off in the middle of the night, taking Eren of all people with you, not telling anyone where you had gone...” He had a point. Leaving base without prior permission was quite a serious offence. And it just so happened that she had taken Eren, the titan shifter with her. If things had gotten out of hand, it could have been disastrous. Still, Illyria felt ashamed but also affronted. She was not a child, she was allowed to go out with a friend. She had never felt so belittled in all her life.

“Then getting into the state you did. You didn’t even realise you were in danger, completely oblivious to it all. And fucking Jaeger was hardly any help. But then you refused my order to leave, argued with me, downed another drink just to prove your fucking point! Not to mention your completely disrespectful demeanour when we got back to the castle...” Illyria felt herself getting angry, could feel a familiar heat rising in her body, her chest and neck felt hot as she tried to contain the burning rage she felt within. Still, Levi was not finished with her.

“How dare you think you can speak to me in such a way. When all I did, was take your sorry ass out of a dangerous situation and ensure your safety! Ensure that the commander didn’t become aware of your reckless behaviour!” Levi’s voice started to rise the more he talked, he was furious. But at this point, so was Illyria.

“With all due respect, sir, I meant what I said last night. I don’t need you to protect me.” She snapped back, her anger getting the best of her.

“You honestly think you could have taken on three men in your condition last night? You could barely fucking stand.” He hissed back.

“Well that would be my problem! Not yours! Like I said last night, it’s not as though you care. Not like you actually give a shit!” Tears began to form in her eyes but she was unsure whether they were from hurt or pure anger. She was so frustrated with the entire situation. But she was also hurting, though she hated to admit it.

“Are you really that fucking dense? If I didn’t give a shit, why did I even bother coming to look for you?” Levi’s voice reached an all time high as his own anger and frustrations came to the front, his voice booming throughout the office. Illyria froze. His words echoing in her mind. He cared? About her?

Levi’s eyes glinted dangerously, holding intense eye contact with Illyria. If she wasn’t so surprised by his words she would have felt extremely uncomfortable under his gaze. She shook her head a little.

“Well you’ve got a funny way of showing it.” Her voice was softer now, body more relaxed. The fists that had balled at her side becoming slack, shoulders that had been tense slumping slightly. She saw Levi’s jaw clench, eyes twitch just the tiniest amount before he shook his head.

“This isn’t about me, Light. This is about you.” Illyria scoffed indignantly, shaking her head at the captain.

“Actually, sir, this is all about you.” She retorted. Levi was silent, eyebrows furrowing at her snide remark, but she continued nonetheless, undeterred by his cold stare.

“You’re the reason I was in such a mess last night in the first place.” He frowned then.

“Force the drink down your neck did I, Light?” he snapped scornfully, and she grit her teeth. He was only further fuelling her rage. His snide comments not wanted at the present time.

“No. But your attitude is confusing at the best of times. You blow hot and cold with me constantly. You just, switch. Not only is it fucking irritating, but it means I never know where I stand with you!” An incredibly tense silence followed and Illyria wished she could take back the entire conversation. The awkwardness in the room had reached an all time high and whereas before, Levi’s expression had obviously been anger, now he was as unreadable as ever. A faint hint of anger was still present, but it was being overshadowed by other emotions that Illyria did not recognise.

“First and foremost I’m your superior, Light. And as such, you will listen to my instructions and obey my commands. And when I tell you, to get your ass out of a tavern, you do it, without complaint. You are in my charge, therefore you belong to me. Clear enough for you?” he snapped, raising a questioning eyebrow. Illyria surrendered. There was no arguing with that really. She sighed, averting her gaze to the floor.

“Yes, sir.” She whispered, feeling utterly defeated.

“Good. And I’m warning you now, if you ever try to pull a stunt like that again, I will not hesitate to send you to the commander and have him deal with you. Understood?” she glanced at him for a split second, the severity of his words repeating in her mind. She could tell from the fleeting look in his eyes that, that was not an empty threat.

“Yes, sir.” He gave a curt nod.

“Stable duty for four months...” immediately she looked at the captain, her face showing her obvious disagreement.

“But Eren only got two...”

“Do you want to make it six?” he snapped, voice filling with authority and sternness as he cut her off. Illyria silenced, not wanting to enrage him further. After a brief pause, Levi continued.

“You admitted last night that you were the main antagonist last night. You convinced Jaeger to leave the castle grounds, you argued when he suggested to go home, and you were the one who forgot your place.” Illyria rolled her eyes, instantly regretting it when the captain reached out, quick as a flash and grabbed her jaw, bringing his face close to hers.

“Roll your eyes at me, one more time, I dare you, Light.” Illyria licked her lips, ceasing all movements. She clenched her jaw, trying to bite down the pain his fierce grip gave her along her jawline. He extended his arm forcefully, shoving her away sharply and she staggered back, righting herself almost immediately and took a deep breath. Levi released a long breath of his own, running a hand through his locks as he glared intently at the cadet in front of him, trying to calm the rage within him.

Her words were repeating in his mind, and for once, he didn’t have much to say to defend himself. His actions towards her recently must have confused her. They confused him, yet alone her. He knew he had unintentionally sent a few mixed signals here or there, he knew that she was confused, probably hurt, but he just didn’t know what to do to make things right. Or more to the point, he knew what he should do, but he didn’t want to do it.

He knew he should put some distance between them, which is what he had done, hoping things would return to normal, but they hadn’t. And as much as he hated to admit it, she crossed his mind often throughout the day. Levi, had started to develop feelings for her. He had broken his own number one rule. He had tried hard to ignore his feelings, tried to push thoughts of her out of his mind, but it seemed the harder he tried, the more she grew on him.

“As I was saying... first and foremost, I am your superior.” Illyria nodded her head, staring at the floor as she picked nervously at her nails, understanding what he was saying but unable to look him in the eyes.

“However, I can appreciate that I may have been... misleading recently. And for that, I apologise.” Illyria froze, eyes glancing up to the captain as he took a step towards her. What did he mean by that? Was he seriously bringing this up now? Why? Why now? She had already tried to talk to him about their situation on a couple of occasions, and he had shut her down. Why would he even say something like that? She licked her lips, brows burrowing slightly in disbelief and confusion.

“So, allow me to clear things up for you...” he reached forward, his fingers tilting her chin while his thumb ran lazily over her beautiful full lips. Illyria shivered, his touch reigniting the fire in her body, his closeness fanning the flames. She burned to feel him close to her again. She grit her teeth, hating the reactions he had on her, how a simple touch, or a simple sentence can leave her unravelling like this, her resolve dissolving at a rapid rate.

Levi leaned closer, bringing his lips to her ear, his other hand sliding across her waist. He could feel her body heat through the thin material of her shirt, he noticed the tiny tremble when he touched her. He couldn’t help the small smirk at the silent confirmation that she wanted him, her body telling him what her mouth wouldn’t.

“I want you, Light.” He whispered, his voice taking on the sexiest tone Illyria had ever heard. Her eyes fluttered shut at his admission, the timbre of his voice having an instant affect on her body. It was like there was a direct line, that linked him straight to her core. She shuddered.

“But, I will not have you trying to take advantage of that. Do not be misled into thinking you are the in a position of power here, you are not.” Levi nipped at the shell of her ear to emphasize his point, voice dropping to a dangerous tone and Illyria swallowed, releasing a quivering breath, fingers clenching. Levi cupped her face, fingertips caressing her cheek, his other hand resting now at the small of her back, holding her gently in place.

“Outside of this room, you are mine to command. Inside of this room, you are mine in an entirely different way. The two do not cross paths. I am happy to indulge your desires, but it is not ever mentioned outside these walls. And as I have previously said, I am your captain first and foremost. Are you quite clear now, Light?” Illyria was at a loss for words. Her mind was muddled, not quite keeping up due to the lust brewing within her. She nodded her head.

“Yes, sir...” Levi smirked, sensing her growing need and tangled his fingers in her hair, slowly pulling her head back and forcing her to look in his eyes. She bit her bottom lip hard when her eyes met his, trying to control her breathing. His silver orbs were darkened slightly with lust, yet they still sparkled with mild anger from their recent conversation.

“Good. Now, are you quite content with our... arrangement?” she was momentarily taken by surprise that Levi was even asking her, but nodded her head shyly. Levi smiled smugly. He had expected the response, but that didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy it regardless.

“So you will stop acting like a petulant brat now?” Illyria’s gaze hardened, clearly unimpressed with his remark and the captain chuckled in amusement.

“Now then, I distinctly remember telling you, that I was going to make you pay for your behaviour last night...” Illyria blinked. He had just given her stable duty for four months! Surely that was punishment enough. Levi slowly released her, noticing the argument on the tip of her tongue, threatening to spill at any moment. He took a step back, creating a touch of distance between them, allowing Illyria a moment to compose herself.

“Don’t look so upset with me, Light. This is my own personal punishment for you. And knowing you, it will probably be more of a treat.” Illyria blushed, turning to look away from the captain. She heard him chuckle at her obvious embarrassment and frowned at the ground, folding her arms across her chest.

Levi closed the distance again, Illyria automatically looked up to him, knowing he wanted her attention. His face held no trace of emotion, all previous hints now gone. His fingertip brushed the top of her trousers, dipping inside just a little bit.

“Go to my room. Put on the shirt that’s on the bed and lie down. Wait for me. Everything else you’re wearing, I want off.” He gently pulled at the fabric of her knickers exposing the black material as they peeked over the top of her trousers.

“Except for these. They can stay on a little while longer. Everything else, comes off. Do you understand?"

Illyria licked her suddenly dry lips and gave a small nod of her head, the lustful look in Levi’s eyes not going unnoticed.

“Yes sir...” Levi nodded.

“Get to it then, cadet.” He instructed as he moved to sit at his desk. Illyria took a deep breath and slowly made her way to the door leading to the captains bedroom. Her whole body trembling from anticipation.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote/comment.

I'll try and get the next couple of chapters up by tomorrow fingers crossed!

Lots of love guys!
Xxx