Chapter 4

Good morning lovelies!
Here's a little sexy chapter to make your Sunday more interesting!

Warnings
Light BDSM
Swears

Enjoy!!
Xxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

The ride back to headquarters was tense at best. Illyria didn’t dare try to speak with the captain, knowing better right now. There was definitely a time and a place to try and push his buttons... this was neither the time nor the place, the stunt she had pulled clearly irritating him. She kept her gaze out of the window of the carriage the entire time, unable to bring herself to even look at Levi. She knew she was in serious trouble. She had quite openly given a noble a piece of her mind. And not just any noble, the fucking hosts of all people! After being strict instructions to be on her best behaviour. Illyria just couldn’t help it though. She had tried to ignore all the derogatory glances and sneaky snide comments all night. She thought she had done pretty well keeping her calm for as long as she had.

When the carriage stopped Levi moved, getting out of the carriage and Illyria licked her dry lips, nervous, as she got out. As soon as her feet touched the ground, Levi seized her arm again, tightly.

“My office. Now.” He spat, his voice just as angry as before, as if he hadn’t calmed down at all since the incident. He all but dragged Illyria across the courtyard and to his office, pushing her roughly inside.

She staggered forward and turned to face him, holding up her hands to her chest in surrender. The fear of being alone with Levi when he was in this much of a bad mood gripped at her heart. She had defied him. Probably embarrassed him and the commander in the process. Even though her intentions had been good, even though she was only trying to protect the reputation of her superiors, she had still been disrespectful and unruly.

“Look, I know your mad, but...” Levi slammed the office door shut, glaring at Illyria with an intensity that made her stomach turn to stone. She felt sick. She swallowed thickly, about to continue despite her nervous disposition but was cut off.

“Mad? Mad? I think mad is a massive understatement for what I’m feeling right now, cadet.” He moved closer to her. Illyria held her ground. She was scared, but she would not retreat.

“Were my instructions to you unclear, in any way?” he asked, voice dropping to an almost feral growl.

“No sir.” She whispered, her voice barely audible as she looked to the ground, afraid to meet her captains gaze.

“No. So what you’re implying then... is that you are unable to follow basic, concise orders?” Illyria heard his footsteps draw closer. His boots came into her view, indicating his close proximity and she swallowed. His words sparked a bit of anger within her. She had tried to be tolerable all night. Clearly she could follow orders, but what that woman had said was just so wrong to her.

“No sir.” She replied.

“No?” he questioned. Illyria lifted her gaze, locking eyes with the silver orbs in front of her.

“I am able to follow orders, sir. But I can not, and will not stand idly by while someone tries to tell me about my job and purpose. I will not hear anyone speak ill of my comrades, or belittle the things we do, diminishing our efforts. Especially some snob who has absolutely no idea...” she stopped, realising she was rambling and getting far too heated considering her current position. She did not have the upper ground here. She was not talking to just anybody, she was talking to her captain. And he was already mad with her. The last thing she needed was to incite him further. She took a breath, running her hand through her hair.

“Sir... it bothered me... that Lady Grace was showing such blatant disrespect. For my comrades and my superiors. If they don’t agree with what we do then fine, but they should keep their mouths shut.” Levi arched an eyebrow.

“And likewise, if you don’t agree with their opinions, you should keep your mouth shut. Don’t you think?” Illyria sighed. She knew he had a point. But it just wasn’t the same. She shook her head.

“People I care for have died for this cause. Died to protect people like them from the titans...”

“Those people are dead, Light. Gone. Words can’t exactly hurt them anymore.” Illyria was suddenly enraged.

“And what about the people who I care for who are still alive? Who go out there and give their all every time? Risking their lives to protect people who don’t even appreciate them!” Levi grit his teeth.

“Appreciation is not why we do what we do. Regardless of what people think, we decide to sacrifice ourselves for the greater good. Because it’s what we truly believe in.”

“And defending what we do is what I truly believe in. Standing for what’s right is what I believe in. Protecting the reputation of my superiors is what I believe in!” Levi glared hard at Illyria.

“We do not need your protection.” He stated coldly and Illyria scoffed.

“Yeah well you’ve got it anyway. Like I said to her royal lady-ness, at the very least... you deserve respect.”

“And yet you go against that yourself by disobeying my commands.” Illyria faltered. She had no comeback for that. She pressed her lips together and shook her head.

“I apologise for disrespecting you. I apologise for going against your orders. But if you want me to apologise for my actions tonight... I won’t. Because honestly, I’m not sorry that I put her in her place. And if I had to, I’d do it again.” She looked at Levi, sincerity shining in her eyes. His gaze was determined, but they didn’t hold the same fire they had previously. It was almost as if her words had calmed the rage within him slightly. Only slightly though.

“You realise that you are going to be punished for your blatant insubordination tonight don’t you? Despite if your intentions are noble or not?” He asked, starting to shrug off his jacket as he dropped it on the sofa. Illyria nodded and gave a small shrug.

“Yes sir.” Levi faced Illyria, pulling off his cravat and dropping it on top of his jacket.

“Good. Now give me your jacket.” Illyria did as she was told without question, handing her jacket to her captain.

“Go to the desk.” Illyria blinked, slightly confused.

“Sir?” he nodded towards the desk that held his paperwork.

“The desk.” He hissed. Illyria swallowed hard and walked towards his desk, pinching the tips of her fingers again as she looked at Levi.

“Turn around.” She did as he asked, turning her back to him, her breathing growing slightly unsteady as she wondered just what he was planning to do.

“Hands on the desk.” She put her hands onto his desk, hot palms pressing against the cool wood. Her eyes scanned the desk, briefly distracted by his paperwork. She was brought back to her senses when she suddenly felt strong hands at the front of her pants. She jumped, gasping from shock and out of instinct grabbed Levi’s hands. His skin was so soft. His thumbs had hooked into the front of her belt and when he felt her grab him, he paused.

“Hands on the desk, cadet.” His tone was authoritative, voice strong, leaving absolutely no room for discussion. Illyria swallowed and took a deep breath, noticing how she trembled slightly.

“Sir, I...”

“Now.” He cut her off. Her mouth felt so dry all of a sudden and she slowly released Levi’s hands and let hers go back to the desk. Immediately, Levi’s agile fingers undid the front of her belt, quickly moving to both of her sides and detaching the clips that attached her harnesses simultaneously. Her belt now open and free of the harnesses he gave a quick and sharp tug, stripping her from her belt in one fluid motion. He placed her belt on the desk to her right before his hands came to rest at the base of her back. Slipping lower, his fingers curled under her leather skirt, fingertips just barely grazing across her cheeks as he pulled it, raising it so that it pooled loosely around her slim waist.

Illyria’s mind was racing. Just what the hell was going on? Once he had finished moving her skirt up his fingers reached for the front of her trousers. She could feel his body press gently against her back as he expertly undid the button to her trousers. He reached lower, fingers going for the buckles at the front of her thighs. He loosened all four buckles on both thighs before his hands returned to the top of her trousers, thumb and finger gripped the zip to her trousers as he slid it down.

Illyria’s eyes squeezed shut and she bit her lip. He was really undressing her! Her breathing was unsteady, heart racing. She wasn’t sure whether it was from nerves, anticipation or a mixture of both. Her mind went into overdrive. Captain Levi Ackerman was undressing her! Humanities strongest, was standing so close behind her, undressing her. She wasn’t sure what to do. Should she say something? Try to stop him? Or just wait patiently and see what happens?

Levi roughly grabbed the sides of the cadets trousers, being especially careful to not touch her too intimately as he pulled her trousers down, her boots catching the fabric exposing from her knees upwards, effectively taking the bottom set of harnesses with them. Her white shirt, slightly longer at the back scarcely covering her plump cheeks. Levi stood, reaching up with his right hand as he tangled it in the back of Illyria’s hair, taking a fistful of the auburn locks between his fingers.

“Bend over.” He commanded, pushing her down over the desk. Illyria turned her face, her heated cheek pressed against the cool wood of his desk and she repositioned her hands, placing her palms next to her face. Her heart thumped in her chest, threatening to break out of her ribs at any given moment. The edge of the desk pressed almost painfully into the bones of her hips, but she didn’t dare speak a word.

Levi released her hair, hand immediately seeking out the belt he had put to the side as his eyes raked over the form before him. Illyria was by no means displeasing to look at. Her thighs ever so slightly parted, ass on display, a hint of black underwear barely covering her cheeks, hidden by her white shirt, splayed out over his desk. It was enough to make his own heart pound that little bit harder. He tore his eyes away for a moment while he folded the belt in half.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so obedient before, Light.” He smirked when he saw her nails dig slightly into the desk. The annoyance in her rising, her automatic impulse to fight back being forced down. He snapped the belt together, causing a resounding slap to echo through the room. Illyria’s eyes widened at the unmistakable sound, her breathing hitching, heart pounding painfully. She felt Levi’s fingers at the edge of her shirt, nudging the material up out of the way to expose her completely. His hand stilled on the base of her back, fingers slipping under the fabric of her shirt as his hand slid to the left, caressing her side.

“I think ten strikes should be sufficient.” His gentle touch was gone as quickly as it had appeared and Illyria licked her dry lips. She couldn’t believe this was happening. Being spanked like a naughty school child. She hadn’t had this kind of treatment before, not even from her own parents! Her face was flushed from embarrassment.

“Count.” Levi ordered, his voice just as domineering as usual. Illyria licked her lips and screwed her eyes shut, clenching her jaw in an attempt to brace herself for what was about to come.

A scorching pain flashed through her when the belt snapped across her ass with force. So intense it took her breath away and made her gasp for air. Her eyes opened wide.

“One.” She barely managed to stop her voice from trembling, already worried about the second blow. Another lick across her delicate flesh and she jumped, her body instinctively flinching from the pain being inflicted.

“Two.” She bit her lip hard, determined to not let the tears that had welled in her eyes fall. Levi changed angle, smacking the right side of her ass now which she hadn’t expected. She took a deep breath, sighing quietly. The initial sting from the belt wore off almost instantly, and was replaced by a tingling fire that felt absolutely delicious. Her skin was burning. And it felt so fucking good.

“Three.” She was disgusted with herself. Horrified that she was actually enjoying this as much as she was. Levi struck the top of her thighs next and Illyria’s legs nearly buckled from the unexpected impact. She gasped loudly, practically panting for breath.

“Four.” Her voice was shaky, a mix of pleasure and pain, fear and excitement running through her. She felt her body reacting to the punishment Levi was inflicting, her entire body heating up, pussy growing wet from his actions. She bit her lip again, tears now gone from her eyes as Levi struck her thighs again. She barely repressed the whimper that threatened to spill from her mouth. Like hell she was going to show any signs that she was enjoying this!

Levi, was oblivious to the torment he was bestowing on the cadet, focusing solely on administering the punishment. He would never admit it, but Illyria’s stunt today had touched him. Seeing her so fired up, jumping to the defence of the regiment the way she had, had impressed him and angered him simultaneously. Still, her actions couldn’t be left unpunished. She was finally showing signs of becoming a decent soldier, letting her get away with defiance now would only hinder her progress and make her revert back to the intolerable brat she had been during training. He had decided that lashing her would be far too severe, so this was a good second choice.

However, he wasn’t oblivious to the effect it was having on him. He watched every movement she made. Every twitch of her body, every shiver. He noticed her heavy breathing, her shaky voice as she called out, her soft gasps. And he noticed how he was finding it incredibly difficult to focus properly on what he was doing because of it.

On the sixth belt, Illyria let out a short, low moan. Catching herself she froze and gasped at the action.

“Six.” She whispered. She waited. Levi was hesitating, there hadn’t been this much of a pause since he had started. Illyria winced slightly, hoping to god he hadn’t heard what she had just done. A few more seconds passed and then she felt him strike her again with renewed strength. Her eyes shot open wide and her mouth twisted into a perfectly round shape. The force he had hit her with and the unexpected smack exciting her more. She was able to slightly judge when he was going to strike before, but since he had paused she had no idea when to expect it and it had caught her totally off guard. She felt her body begin to shiver uncontrollably, the exhilaration getting too much.

“Seven.” The heat coursing through her entire body was unbearable. She could feel that her knickers were soaking wet from excitement. Her arms were starting to ache from the position she was in, so she readjusted, raising her arms slightly to stretch them out above her head. Instantly the muscles in her arms relaxed a little and she sighed softly. Levi struck her again.

“Ah! Eight.” She was struggling to keep it together. Her fingers dug into the wood of his desk, leaving light scratches on the polished mahogany. She panted quietly, biting her lip hard to try and stifle any more noises that might fall from her mouth.

Levi, was stunned. He had heard the very quiet, small moan escape Illyria’s lips the first time and it had thrown him off completely. He had paused, debating whether he should even continue down this route or not. He had thought he had misheard her, or interpreted it incorrectly. Shaking his head free from his suspicions he had struck her again, with a touch more vigour than before. But her facial expression on the very next whack and the way her body trembled left no room for doubt. She was enjoying this. Levi had to take a deep breath to steady himself. He watched her as she moved her hands up the desk, inadvertently causing her shirt to rise a little bit more. Shaking his head he had struck her again, and was rewarded with a soft cry.

He had grit his teeth. The overwhelming temptation to do more than just spank this woman with a belt ran through his body. His eyebrows knit together in frustration, thoughts of how to pull more moans from her lips flooded his brain and he gripped the belt tightly in his hand, making him shake.

He steadied himself, pushing all of his thoughts to the back of his head for now as he smacked her again.

“Nine.” Illyria wasn’t sure she wanted this torture to ever end. She knew she was going to be sore in the morning. She could barely move her legs, but god it had felt so, so good.

The final assault came and Illyria gasped.

“Ten.” Her voice was barely above a whisper. She focused on breathing for a moment and pressed her forehead against the desk, closing her eyes as she swallowed hard. Her fingers relaxed finally against the wooden surface beneath. That was it. It was over.

A sudden sharpness attacked her rump again and she threw her head back, pain and pleasure mixing together perfectly at the completely unforeseen attack.

“Ah fuck, Levi!” she practically choked, voice loud and higher than usual. Levi smirked, throwing the belt unceremoniously on the desk.

“One for swearing at me earlier.” He stated, like it was the most obvious thing on the planet. Illyria couldn’t respond, focusing intently on breathing and not collapsing. She took a deep breath and forced herself into a standing position.

Now that the thrill was wearing off she was suddenly acutely aware of everything else. The situation she was in, the pain she was in, the disgusting wetness between her legs. She swallowed thickly and reached for the hem of her trousers, inching them up slowly and wincing from pain when the material rubbed over her extremely sensitive flesh. Her trembling fingers managed to fix her zip and button and she pulled her skirt back down. She pulled up her leg straps, hissing in pain as they dragged against her thighs, but tightened them anyway, just enough so they didn’t fall down and trip her up.

Illyria turned and slowly picked up her belt, noticing how the ends were still warm from where Levi had held it. She heard him shift and paid attention to his movements. He moved to his chair behind his desk, sitting down.

“Will that be all, sir?” she asked, feigning normality as much as she could. She finally turned to look at him. He looked up at her as he reached for a pen, the ghost of a smirk on his face. His eyebrow twitches slightly, like he wanted to say something but fought it back.

“I think so for now, Light. Dismissed.” He turned his attention to the paperwork in front of him and Illyria turned away, heading for the door, desperate to get out of this room as soon as possible.

“Oh and Light...” she froze, wincing a little but straightened her face as she turned back to look at him. He wasn’t looking at her though.

“Be on time for training tomorrow will you?” his eyes flicked up to meet hers and she could sense the underlying meaning to his words. Swallowing again she mumbled a quiet ‘yes sir’ before she left the room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxx

I had SO much fun writing this!
It's my first time trying to write a scene like this.
How did I do?

It will only get worse from here. Poor woman 😂

Please vote if you enjoyed! It genuinely makes my day ❤

Loves and stuff xxx