Chapter 29

Hi! So I'm not dead!
Sorry I haven't updated, the truth is that these next few chapters are absolute pure smut and I spent a bit of time with family... so I couldn't write them while sitting next to my mom. It's just weird Haha!

Also I wanted to complete the entire scene before posting,

Also! We've hit 5K views!! Oh my god!
This story was also ranked #1 in TWO categories!
I can't thank you all enough! You're amazing and I love you!

Ok so warnings now.
These next few chapters are pure smut.
Explicit oral, praise kink, mild humiliation, teasing, bondage, spanking... there's a bit of everything in these next chapters.

FOR THIS CHAPTER
Teasing/oral/bondage/humiliation.

Enjoy!
And I hope it's worth the wait!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Levi held her close, their noses almost touching as he gazed into her mesmerising eyes. Gleaming greens glistening back, tiny speckles of chestnut brown flecks scattered amongst the sea of emerald green. He had never noticed before just how beautiful her eyes were, never really getting this close and paying much attention. He was captivated for a moment, taken aback by the depths he was staring into. He gently dragged his knuckles across the soft skin of her cheek, watching as she fought to keep her eyes open, enjoying the caress. Her breathing was soft but shaky, fanning softly across his face with every exhale. His eyes dropped to her mouth, fighting back the frown when his eyes caught sight of her bloodied lip. Ignoring the anger that bubbled away underneath the surface he forced himself to look back into her eyes, his lips forming a small teasing smile.

“The question is... how are you going to make it up to me?” Slowly he pulled back, relaxing back into his chair. Illyria blinked in mild confusion, not quite sure what he wanted her to do. Levi gave a singular nod.

“Stand up.” She did as she was told, slowly getting to her feet. Levi quietly observed her for a moment, able to fully appreciate just how arresting she looked tonight now they were alone. He had wanted her from the moment he had laid eyes on her tonight. She looked absolutely stunning.

“Turn around.” Illyria gave a small frown but did as she was told. She heard him shift behind her and his hands immediately found her wrists, positioning them behind her back and she felt something silky wrap tightly around them. She was slightly upset by the action, wanting to be able to have her hands free so she could touch him for once, but still her heart fluttered with excitement. Levi got to his feet, moving to stand in front of her and without any further warning, hoisted her up onto his desk, causing her to gasp.

His hands traced the soft curves of her body, palms moving from her hips up to her waist, across her ribs, reaching up to her shoulders where he quickly rid her of her shawl, dropping the material on to the desk beside her. Illyria could do nothing but sit still and allow him complete access to her body. He stood between her thighs, her dress constricting from where her legs were spread. His hands ran across her clothed thighs, gripping the material and giving several firm tugs, bunching the material up and pulling it from underneath her so her legs were free. Her bare rump pressed against the warm wood of his desk and she bit her lip gently, the contact reminding her of her lack of underwear. Levi didn’t notice her slight awkwardness, focused only on moving the beautiful yet troublesome dress out of his way.