Chapter 8

Zyras's pov

"ok you can do this its not that much...... i think" i said to myself as i try to arrange the things i bought with of course my brother Alistair's money cause i dont have any money.

A few hours ago*

'i cant believe this...' ok.... I didn't expect my brother to bring me to a mall, and i also can't believe my brother is in a mall he doesn't look like the kind of guy who hangs out in malls.

"buy anything you want and if you want to buy clothes make sure its not revealing" he said, i just nodded and smiled at him and decided to buy clothes and shoes.

Present time*

After a few struggles here and there i finally finished arranging my stuff. I was exhausted to say the least so i decided the have a nap for a few minutes.

I was awakened from my nap by a knock on the door, i looked at the time on my phone and it showed that it was dinner time already 'i guess i was THAT tired' i got up and opened the door to find liam "hey Little sis its time for dinner" he happily informed me, i giggled at him 'i swear when its about food nothing can ruin his happy mood' i nodded then followed him downstairs.

Alistair was already at the kitchen waiting for us, but i was confused as to where was weston, "where's weston?" i asked my brothers as i sat down Alistair just continued eating not minding the situation liam answered me instead "he's out drinking with his friends AGAIN" liam said as he sighed and continued to eat

'again? So this happens quite often, no wonder he's not always here at home'
But then i realised something 'weston is supposed to hang out with me tomorrow' i suddenly felt nervous i mean weston and i doesn't really have a good bond with each other, i quickly finished my food and excused myself so that i can rest, after saying my goodnights with my brother i headed to my room to shower.

After a refreshing shower i wore my pj's then laid in my bed, until i fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very thirsty, i hopped off my bed and out the door to get a glass of water in the kitchen, after drinking a glass of water i turned to head to my room when i bumped into someone
"ouch!" i grunted out as i landed on my butt, i looked up to see weston looking at me with very angry eyes.

'god pls spare me i dont want to die this early, im still young and i want to fulfill my dreams in the future, i still want to have a husband and children, pls spare me!' i prayed in my head while trying to stand on my already weak knees 'god he's so scary! I hope he doesn't murder he's own sister, its still early for me to die!'

I slowly looked at weston while trying to calm myself, "im sorry i didn't see you" i quietly said to him while trying to keep my calm composure 'calm down Zyra there's a lot more scary creatures on earth than him' he looked at me and was about to yell at me for being a clumsy human being i am but he controlled himself and breathed deeply.

"next time look at where your going" he coldly said to me that sent chills to my spine 'i might have a panic attack if he keeps staring at me like i stole his underwear then tied it up the flagpole of our school' i nodded as an answer then rushed to my room.

When i got back to my room i exhaled deeply, 'he looked so angry at me what did i ever do to him? ' i sighed then laid on my bed and closed my eyes 'tomorrow is gonna be a long and scary day'

❤️