Chapter 19

Zyra's pov

I woke up in a completely different place, 'this isnt my room' it looked like a basement 'what the- what am i doing in the basement?' i tried to stand up but i couldn't, i looked down to see that im in a chair my hands are tied behind my back and my mouth is covered.

Then it hit me 'was i kidnapped?!' i started to panic where's mom and dad? And my brothers, were they kidnapped too?
My heart pounded at my chest and i can't breath properly, my whole body was covered in cold sweat, i was starting to lose consciousness dark spots were quickly filling in my vision,

Then i jolted up from my bed covered in sweat, i looked at my surroundings and sighed in relief when i saw that i was in my room, it was all a dream. i looked at the clock to find that it was still 3:25 in the morning, i headed downstairs to drink water then went back to my room to sleep, hopefully this time with a good dream.

*************

Breakfast was fun, mom and dad were casually talking now and there were no traces of any awkwardness or whatsoever, mom was excited about the picnic that she was almost jumping from her seat, and dad just smiled at her. 'i think they're in good terms now' i looked at liam while smiling, expressing how happy i am that they're in good terms now.

He smiled and winked at me before continuing to eat his food. Alistair finished first then went to dad's office, dad explained that Alistair is helping him in his work and that one day Alistair will be the one to handle dad's business. Mom was proud of Alistair and supports him a hundred percent.

Time skip*

We are currently having the best time here at the park, everyone was laughing and smiling and Alistair was talking a lot more words than usual, while everyone was having fun i decided to have a little walk since i missed it here.

While i was enjoying my walk i noticed a man was staring at me i turned back and started walking towards my parents 'he's weird' but i got a bad vibe from him, i looked back to see he was still there i walked faster, when i finally got back to my family i felt safe, i sighed and sat with liam, "glad you decided not to get lost" he said while smirking i just rolled my eyes at him while chuckling.

After a few more minutes we decided to go back home. When we finally reached home i immediately ran out of the car since i really need to use the bathroom but stopped on my tracks when i saw that the mansion was beautifully decorated with Christmas ornaments, and the Christmas tree was gorgeous, then i remembered that Christmas will be the day after tomorrow, after gawking at the tree for a  few minutes i ran up to the bathroom to pee and i just heard laughter from my mom and liam.

______________________________

A/N:

Hehehe that's it for now😅
My head is starting to hurt again😂
Anyways enjoy! 😁❤️