Chapter 17

3rd Person's Pov

During the flight to Australia zyra was excited, even though she was only at Australia for a short time it already held a special place in her heart.

She can't stop telling her mother about the beautiful scenery and places in  Australia, her mom just listened to her with a smile in her face 'at least she's happy'.

When they landed liam called weston to pick them up from the airport, meanwhile zyra was internally praying that her mother and father wont have any arguments that can ruin their holiday.

Zyra's pov

While waiting for weston i noticed mom was looking very nervous and tries to hide it from liam and me, she was looking somwhere far off in the distance while standing awkwardly.

I looked at liam and saw that he also noticed mom's behaviour and tried to comfort her "mom are you ok?" liam asked while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"oh..... Uh yea.. Im just feeling tired, it was a long flight and i um didn't get any proper sleep" mom reasoned out. "you should get some sleep when we get to the house" i said while looking at mom worriedly.

She smiled and just nodded her head not saying any words. A few minutes later weston arrived, he got out of the car and greeted us, he gave liam one of those brotherly hugs where one hand clasps his hand with the other and pulls their body in a hug, while the other hand pats him in the back.

After their brotherly hug weston pulled away then he turned to me and ruffled my hair "hey!" i whined at him but he just smirked at me, then he turned to mom, he looked like he didn't know what to do so mom pulled him in for a heartwarming hug, they were hugging for a few minutes then they pulled away.

"um.... Its nice to see you mom.." weston said while letting out a small smile. Mom smiled back at him "nice to see you to dear". They haven't seen each other for a long time and i know mom misses his sons too. Weston then helped us carry our luggages to the car, after putting our luggages in the back compartment we got in the car then drove off.

The drive was silent but not awkward, i was on my phone texting stacy that i arrived safely here in Australia, stacy was also in a holiday vacation with her family in norway since her grandparents also live there. While vince stays in new york with his family.

I looked up from my phone to find mom leaning in the window asleep, i scooted close to her and moved her head to my shoulder, after making sure i didn't wake her up i went back to my phone and started watching YouTube videos.

After a long drive we finally arrived liam and weston got out to help with our luggage, i looked at mom who was still fast asleep on my shoulder, i gently shaked her to wake her up."mom we're here you can continue your nap in your room" she finally opened her eyes "oh im sorry i fell asleep on you dear" she said while fixing herself "its fine mom i wasn't that tired anyway i was on my phone the whole time" i said while chuckling.

We got out of the car and bumped into Alistair, i looked at his outfit and damn he looks expensive, well the clothes he is wearing right now is gucci soooo... Yea. anyway greeted him with a hug even though there's still a little part of me that's still scared of him,but i was happy when i felt him hug me back 'he also smells good' One things for sure he didn't change after almost a year he still looks intimidating to me.

I pulled away from our hug then looked at mom she was looking at him  with loving eyes. Alistair didn't hesitate to hug mom and welcomed her, he still has his straight face on. 'what could be going on inside his head?'

After the greetings from Alistair we went inside, liam told me that he already placed my luggage in my room and moms at the room beside mine. I lead mom to her room, while walking upstair i saw mom looking around like scanning the place. When we reached her room i opened the door for her "soo this is your room mom, my room is just beside yours" i said "you can take a short nap for now  i think the maids are still preparing food" i added.

Mom nodded and layed in the bed "ill call you when foods ready" i said and she just nodded. I went to my room and fixed my things, after a few minutes i got thirsty so i went downstairs to grab a drink while in the kitchen i saw weston eating some chips "where's dad?" i asked him  while trying to steal some of his chips, well i didn't need steal cause he actually gave me some.

"he went out, he said he needs to run a few errands but he'll be back soon" he explained while munching on his chips i nodded and finished my drink "I'll stay in my room to rest for a bit" i informed him just in case i was needed he just replied with a "mmm" and continued to eat his chips.

I got back to my room and layed on the bed 'now its time to relax' i took my phone from the bedside table and watched sleeping beauty 'seriously its been years since i last saw this movie'
I started to relax until i fell asleep.

_________________________
A/N:

Sooo here's chapter 17!yey!😀

I took me a while to write a chapter because of writer's block😅

Hehehehe anyways Enjoy! 🙂❤️