Chapter 23

Zyra's pov

I woke up with a very bad headache, i noticed that i was in a bed and it was very hot 'did the ac got broken or something?' i was about to complain some more when it all came crashing down on me......... I was kidnapped...i immediately jolted up from the bed.

'WHAT THE HECK?!'

I scanned my surroundings, there's only a table with two chairs on each side at the corner of the room and this bed that i am sitting on, there's no windows and one ceiling fan.

As i was looking around the door suddenly opened and a guy walked in he looks a few years older than me. He had Tattoos and piercings on his skin, jet black hair, and had a very tall height. He was just smirking at me while walking towards me.

I moved back till i hit the headboard, good thing he didn't tie me to the bed posts. he sat on the edge of the bed looking amused at my actions, "who a-are you?" i asked while i can feel my whole body shake because of fear.

"i am lucas your friend" he said smiling 'friend?! I dont even know him!!' "i-i dont even know y-you.." his smile faltered a bit but he didn't let it disappear from his lips.

"that's ok, im still your friend here" he said 'what the.... Is he ok?' "umm, what do you want with me? Please let me go.." i pleaded with lucas. his smile was immediately gone and his face was replaced with anger.

'uh oh.....'

"NO! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT!!" he roared at me and that sent chills down my spines.
'is he bipolar or something?' "please just let me go... We can talk about this thing that you want from me in a proper way...you dont need to kidnap me...just let me go and ill help you get what you want" i softly said to him trying to make a deal with him.

His demeanour changed completely from being angry to calm. "that would be nice but..... No thank you" he said while standing up and moving even closer to me, "your brothers and father will be the ones to do that for me, all you gotta do is sit there and look pathetic" he said, i tried to back away but i can't since my back is already against the wall.

But what shocked me was the feeling of his hands clenching on my throat. "you can't leave here until i get what. I. Want..... And if you try to escape then expect your head to be chopped  off and used as a decorative piece on my house." he said still looking calm, but i can clearly see anger in his eyes.
His grip on my neck became even more tight, my hands were trying to pry off his big ones but he has a very strong grip on me.

" but if you behave my friend, everything will go smoothly and you'll be free as if nothing ever happened if you're still alive" he whispered the last part but i heard it loud and clear, that statement alone made me shake like a leaf.

He smiled brightly at me then let go of my neck then immediately walked out of the room. I released a sigh of relief while soothing the mild pain that im feeling on my neck, but there is one thing that i know....

'i dont want to die....'