Chapter 10

Zyras's pov

I am never and i mean NEVER gonna ride the roller coaster ever again, luckily i didn't puke my insides out, that would be disgusting.

And the idiot beside me that i call my brother is still laughing his ass off "yea just keep laughing, one day you'll be the one embarrassed and i'll laugh at you as hard as you did to me" i said annoyed at him and he continued to laugh

"im sorry-hahahah i just-hahahah your face-hahahah is soo funny!" he exclaimed well, at least tried to. Well if your wondering what happen...

Flashback*

"AHHHHHH MOMMY HELP MEE!!!!!" i shouted as loud as i can, one hand gripped the railing while the other clung onto my brother's arm.

When it was finally over i immediately hopped off the seat but suddenly tripped due to my eargerness but luckily my brother caught me just in time before i officially kiss the ground, some people who were on the ride with me are looking at me while giggling it must be because of my loud shouting for help during the ride 'aish zyra why do you have to embarrass yourself'

Present time*

We played a few games here and there, my brother actually won on one of those shooting games and won a Teddy bear as a prize and gave it to me i blushed and said a shy thank you to him then we went to his car to head home

'is this person still my brother? Why is he like this all of a sudden? What did he eat to suddenly act like this? Help  me im completely lost' when we got home i said one last thank you to him for bringing me to the amusement park and for the bear he gave me then headed to my room to rest.

When i got to my room i  immediately jumped in my bed while hugging the teddy bear weston gave me "im gonna call you........ Oreo" is said as i looked at the cute bear in my hands, and by the way i named him oreo cause i love oreo's and also because i can't think of any names other than oreo. I snuggled oreo then fell asleep.

-----------------------

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door, i turned to see liam "hey Little sis Alistair said to wake you up for dinner" he said  "oh ok i'll be down in a minute" i said as i got up and stretched my limbs but liam was still there leaning on the door frame smirking at me "what?" i asked "so how was your day with the scary brother?" he asked me

I raised my brow "which one be specific" i said he looked shocked a bit but then recovered "weston" he said "um it was actually fun" i said as i head out the door "that's good" liam said and smiled as he followed me downstairs

Dinner was actually fun all three of my brothers were joking around and laughing with each other, and yes Alistair is also included, i also laughed with them at a silly joke liam said
'this is nice, i wish we could be like this all the time' i said in my head.

After dinner i showered the went to my bed to talk to mom and stacy, we haven't talked in a while and i miss them.

After a few hours talking with mom and stacy (separately) i got sleepy so i turned off my phone and laid down on my bed while hugging oreo, this was one of the best days i had so far while im here living with my brothers, i really felt like we were very comfortable and close with each other.

'this was a great day.........but the only thing bad about it was..... This day has to end...... And i dont want it to end'
I finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep while hoping tomorrow will be another great day.

Pls vote❤️