Chapter 22

Weston's pov

I parked my car just outside the gate of our house cause im f*cking tired. I jumped out of the car and head to the gate but stopped in my tracks when i saw something on the ground, i looked closer to see that it was a phone... Not just any phone, it was my sisters phone 'how the f*ck did it get here' i also noticed that there is a sticky note.

"if you still want to see your dear sister alive then i suggest that you follow everything written in this note:

* bring me one million cash
*don't include the police in your little adventure or else your sister will suffer the consequences

PS: im impatient so you better hurry."

" WHAT THE F*CK?!" if this jerk hurt zyra i swear im gonna break his neck!
I called dad and liam to go back home immediately and that we have a f*cking emergency.

I entered the house and paced back and forth in the living room while formulating a plan in my head on how to solve this sh*t.

Then liam arrived with mom from their bonding time. "wes what's the emergency?" he asked and starts to get worried "ill tell it later when Alistair and dad arrives" i replied then sat on the sofa while running my hands through my hair.

"where's zyra?" i tensed when mom asked that, i didn't answer her. She was about to ask again when finally dad and Alistair arrived, dad sat down with us "so what's the emergency that you have to call us all here?" i took a deep breathe to calm my self cause i'll explode soon.

"zyra's been kidnapped."

I spat out, "WHAT?!" mom screamed out then started to get teary eyed "tell me this isn't true wes.... Its not a good joke!" liam added but i didnt answer them then i showed dad zyra's phone and the note i found by the gate. He looked pale he slowly took it and read it himself. " the address is written at the back" i informed dad, Alistair also read the note and his expression changed drastically "we need to save her now!" i added then stood up "weston dear..... How can this be.. Are you sure about this?.... It might be a prank.." mom said while her tears continued to run down her cheeks.

"i know who's hand writing this is."

We all looked at Alistair, "its lucas" dad then recognised the name and abruptly stood up " THAT JERK!" mom was sobbing hard while liam was comforting her "we have to act now!" Alistair nodded then we started to formulate a plan to save zyra

'hold on zyra we'll save you.'

________________
A/N:
This story is almost ending... 👀