Chapter 16

Zyras's pov

Ugh! This is getting annoying! Liam this liam that! Give me a break!

If your wondering what happened...

A few hours ago *

Me and stacy were walking down the hall during lunch when all of a sudden this random girl walked up to me "your zyra right?" she asked me looking excited, i looked at stacy giving her the WHAT-IS-GOING-ON look but she just shrugged

I looked back at the girl in front of me "um.. Yes?" i answered her, i was shocked when she all of a sudden squealed and hugged me i looked at Stacy again and mouthed 'WHAT IS GOING ON' then she mouthed back 'I DON'T KNOW TOO'

I sighed and pulled away from the girl "um is there something wrong? What's going on?" i asked the girl she smiled at me "you soo have to tell me about your hot brother!!" she exclaimed 'wait say what now!?' "um my brother?" i asked  "yea isn't he the one who saved you from melody yesterday?" she asked me

"um yea he is the one but i-" she cut me off by squealing again "oh my god your so lucky to have a brother like him" she started. One minute it was just this girl talking then the next minute there's already a bunch of girls asking me about my brother.

When lunch was finally over i thought these girls will go away and not bother me to tell them about liam, but nope i thought wrong the girls in my history class was also asking me about liam and telling me how hot, strong,handsome and heroic he is.

I was confused why they know about my brother saving me from melody, but it turns out that a girl in my English class saw what happened and  took a picture of my brother she showed it to her friends and literally every girl in my year level fell in love with my brother 'great'.

And things got worse when our teacher couldn't come to class because he has a fever, when the class heard the news they cheered, if the teacher is absent it means free time for us students.

But the thing is im not quite happy about the news cause my girl classmates is gonna be bombarding me things about my brother,stacy tried to make the girls leave but it was no use cause none of them listened to a word stacy said.

Present time*

'oh my god when are they gonna stop?!'

"zyra which school does he go to?"

"zyra do you think you can give me his number?"

"zyra does he have a girlfriend? Cause if he doesn't have one im gonna court him myself!"

"zyra when will he visit here again?"

They bombard me with a ton of questions but i did not answer them, im literally getting annoyed right now. Another girl was gonna ask another question when the bell rang.

Rinnggggg!

'finally!' immediately packed my things and sprinted out the door. I waited for stacy at the gate so that we can walk home together, plus i dont want to be swarmed by a group of girls again like seriously is it the first time they see a handsome man in their whole life?

When stacy arrived we started walking home her house is just a few blocks away from mine so we dont live that far from each other. "finally no girls asking questions about your brother" stacy sighed im relief "yea i feel like im gonna suffocate when they're around" i said while remembering the horrible scene in the classroom earlier.